Intrust Super Cup 2018

In terms of numbers i'd say Redcliffe, Souths and Norths. Redcliffe have Opacic, Turpin, Staggs, Taueli, Pearson and Pangai. Souths Logan have Scarlett, Flegler, Fifita, Allan and Fai, Norths Devils have Tagatese, Dargan, Murphy, and Shibasaki.

Redcliffe absolutely smashing Wynnum today 50-18. All our boys did well. They play so differently to how they play when they are in the Broncos side. Its like the shackles are off a bit.

Love watching Michael Purcell from the jets. We could do worse than sign him up. Reminds me a lot of Addo Carr

Close to my favourite too- such good instincts for where to be and how to move between defenders.

Close to my favourite too- such good instincts for where to be and how to move between defenders.

I'd give him a shot at the Broncos in a heartbeat. Cant understand why nobody has took a punt on him. I'd say he is my favourite player in ISC .

Purcell is a exciting player. He's still relatively young at 25. Cody Walker debuted at 26 for example. Why hasn't he got a shot at the NRL?

Last edited:
Purcell is a exciting player. He's still relatively young at 25. Cody Walker debuted at 26 for example. Why hasn't he got a shot at the NRL?

Maybe it's a bit of the Marmin Barba syndrome where they might think he is a bit slight in his build. I dont think he is though.

I'd give him a shot at the Broncos in a heartbeat. Cant understand why nobody has took a punt on him. I'd say he is my favourite player in ISC .

47 games and 44 tries- it's a decent strike rate.

I remember in 2016 he was playing BRL and scored 10 tries in two weeks then Ben and Shane had to pick him. Then kicked off his ISC with two tries against Townsville, two against Capras and four against Cutters.

A solid 18 tries in six weeks.

47 games and 44 tries- it's a decent strike rate.

I remember in 2016 he was playing BRL and scored 10 tries in two weeks then Ben and Shane had to pick him. Then kicked off his ISC with two tries against Townsville, two against Capras and four against Cutters.

A solid 18 tries in six weeks.

It's pretty good!

As much as he reminds me of Addo Carr, his running style is similar to a young Greg Inglis

It's pretty good!

As much as he reminds me of Addo Carr, his running style is similar to a young Greg Inglis
I watched him on the weekend. The camera panned across their goal line while he was scooting across field in cover and ended up tackling their winger into touch / touch in goal.

I thought to myself then, gees this bloke looks like he just glides, so effortless across the ground. Very smooth mover.

Redcliffe sent Nikorima for a shoulder recon- season over well if it ever started.

In terms of numbers i'd say Redcliffe, Souths and Norths. Redcliffe have Opacic, Turpin, Staggs, Taueli, Pearson and Pangai. Souths Logan have Scarlett, Flegler, Fifita, Allan and Fai, Norths Devils have Tagatese, Dargan, Murphy, and Shibasaki.
Thanks, appreciate the effort.

Boyd youngest ever ISC player- hasn't turned 18 yet but made his debut since it's only a few weeks away.

Deregistered by QRL. Try again next year.

did he actually do something wrong since he left the roosters ... or did they just never register him after his drug ban

Jayden is still really young. He can still get it together and have a good league career.

did he actually do something wrong since he left the roosters ... or did they just never register him after his drug ban

It's not a punishment just no point holding a contract when he's not playing. He/Redcliffe can reapply for 2019.

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Jazza
  • BroncoFan94
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosAlways
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bb_gun
  • marw
  • broncos4life
  • Rah88
  • Financeguy
  • Xzei
  • LittleDavey
  • Mustafur
  • Mr Fourex
  • Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.