Intrust Super Cup 2018

did he actually do something wrong since he left the roosters ... or did they just never register him after his drug ban

Dont think its related, but i think he did lose his license for drink driving

Watching Boyd at fullback. He's very composed.

10 runs, 126m, 1 line break, 1 try assist, five tackle breaks. Missed five tackles but he was there and in the contest just a bit physically lacking which is understandable.

He has kicked well. Taken pressure off his halves. Forced a nice line drop out.

Handling error coming out of trouble but just didn't get his body in the right spot.

Last edited:
Watching Boyd at fullback. He's very composed.

10 runs, 126m, 1 line break, 1 try assist, five tackle breaks. Missed five tackles but he was there and in the contest just a bit physically lacking which is understandable.

He has kicked well. Taken pressure off his halves. Forced a nice line drop out.

Handling error coming out of trouble but just didn't get his body in the right spot.

How's his kicking game? Do you see him as a good organiser?

How's his kicking game? Do you see him as a good organiser?

He kicked a few times, they bent the rules for him because Allan was out and Souths have 19 guys injured. They were on the bare bones.

I like few things about him from his ISC debut, he took it on and had a go, he was bold in his decisions when it was time to go he went hard and he ran it when he had to. He had a try assist out of position too so he was thinking.

Hard to make your debut in a side that's lost five in a row, and missing 19 guys at 17.

He had a pretty good first crack for a 17 year old. Allan will be back this week so Boyd will be back in Colts.

Last edited:
Should be a very good game down at Redcliffe tomorrow, but i fancy Burleigh to turn them over. Teams never seem to do well the week after they come back from PNG.

Redcliffe suffering from the old return from PNG performance slump. Incredible how often it happens.

Good game in the end. Reddy just too strong in the end and came over the top of a weakened Burliegh side.

Redcliffe on TV again today against the Jets. Be interesting to see if Staggs plays after not being involved on thursday. A few weeks ago when Tom didnt get off the bench he requested to play for Reddy the day after. I'd like to see that kind of attitude from Kotoni.

I think Opacic is bog average. Can't see a future for him in the NRL at all.

Bit annoyed at the Redcliffe performance. Very slack, get the feeling they thought the win was a formality. Apart from Cullen and Fuller I thought they were fairly ordinary.

Hope you werent watching Staggs today then. He didnt even look like he wanted to be there.

Learning experience I guess for Staggs. Getting a taste of the big time then having to go play park footy. Especially on a weekend where he was in the 17. Everyone else gets the weekend off and he has to play.

Learning experience I guess for Staggs. Getting a taste of the big time then having to go play park footy. Especially on a weekend where he was in the 17. Everyone else gets the weekend off and he has to play.

Its the worst i've ever seen him play for Reddy and i really got the impression he thought he shouldnt be playing there, although i have no idea if thats what he is thinking, its just how he came across. Never seen that type of attitude before from him. Could be he just had an off day. Wouldnt crucify him for it, but its something he needs to get used to if he doesnt make the side. Tom had the same thing a few weeks ago and he was probably their best player. Tbf to Kotoni, Redcliffe as a whole were ordinary.

Bit annoyed at the Redcliffe performance. Very slack, get the feeling they thought the win was a formality. Apart from Cullen and Fuller I thought they were fairly ordinary.

They are a dopey team. Created a million chances v. Easts last week and only won by 2 points.

Last edited:

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Splinter
  • winslow_wong
  • AscotinOz
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncorob
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Brocko
  • bb_gun
  • MrMoore
  • Galah
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosgirl
  • cento
  • MrRobot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.