Isaac Moses deregistration and flow on

if I were the broncos I’d be telling players that they won’t be re-signed unless they change management.
That would be restraint of trade, and very illegal. The way around it is we don't sign them, or renew them, but on the grounds of performance, We would get shredded for being so blatantly discriminatory to say that, not to mention possible defamation action as well for implying that he is a Wanker.

That would be restraint of trade, and very illegal. The way around it is we don't sign them, or renew them, but on the grounds of performance, We would get shredded for being so blatantly discriminatory to say that, not to mention possible defamation action as well for implying that he is a Wanker.

Is it still restraint of trade if you just tell Moses his players are welcome but that we refuse to accept any contracts through his company, and accidentally CC his clients ?

If you phrase it in that way, it will be OK, restraint of trade is if you reject a players ability to choose who to represent them. You can't really tell him, you have to have an unspoken memo around the office, nothing in writing, and someone who has the stones to stand up to him and he'll get the point.

I do not think it is a restraint of trade, it is actually more likely a tort called inducing a breach of contract. Which would leave the Broncos liable to the agent if the agent's client changed agents because he was induced to do so by the broncos.

if I were the broncos I’d be telling players that they won’t be re-signed unless they change management.

Then you risk someone like Haas (as an example, i don't know who his manager is) signing elsewhere.

If that happened, Broncos fans would burn down red hill

We as a club have to draw the line and some players manager are not worth dealing with, some out there are only there to bend us over and go in dry. Some are worth the pain because they use lube, Isaac is one of the ones we should get rid of for the good of both the club and our players.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • TimWhatley
  • Socnorb
  • Big Del
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bish
  • Bucking Beads
  • IceWorks
  • bert_lifts
  • Gaz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fitzy
  • Fozz
  • Culhwch
  • GCBRONCO
  • KnToad
  • Skathen
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.