NEWS Isaako eyes big switch

it would be refreshing if I didn’t have to say these things but seibs can’t count to potato and his favourite word is derp
It would be refreshing if you realised you don’t have to say it. You have already said it many times and now it’s at the point where repeating yourself constantly is turning people off the forum. Do you just repeat the same point over and over in normal conversation?

it would be refreshing if I didn’t have to say these things but seibs can’t count to potato and his favourite word is derp

FFS. Everyone knows your position. Everyone knows you hate Seibold and think he is an awful coach. You don’t need to say it on every page on every thread involving any form of Rugby League talk. If you stopped posting the exact same opinion not one person on here would think “oh wow, broncsgoat hasn’t bagged out Seibold in a few hours, he must rate him now”.

Just stop, please.

Last edited:
If nobody poaches Niu
More fucking surgery for Milf.

If he needs surgery why wasn't he booked in on the Tuesday after mad Monday... FMD

Depends on what needs doing and the availability of the surgeon and the theater, anesthetist etc. Its not as simple as just book them in.

It’ll stop when he’s inevitably shit canned for being a shit coach

I got a feeling the user will go before the coach if he doesn't pull his head in.

Hmmm, so its ok for you to constantly give Darius Boyd dogs abuse for shit performance but nobody is allowed to bag Seibs for shit performance? That makes sense :watchthisguy:

I can't remember if it was a weak field or not, my only memory is that Isaako had an inconsistent year where he could look world class one week and then go MIA a couple of weeks later.

In fairness, it was his first year at fullback. Coming through the 20s he was a centre who could play five eighth at a pinch. He struggled defensively in the centres at QCup level so they moved him to fullback where he showed some promise.

I think the ship is sailing for Jamayne at Red Hill. I don't think he's a winger and if he was ever going to make a splash at fullback, it was this year where he was coming off a strong rookie season and the club was looking at potential replacements for Boyd. After the season he's had, I don't think the coaching staff has a lot of confidence in him.

It would not shock me to see him at St George Illawarra, in fact it's almost too perfect.
So he literally is Hoffman

Hmmm, so its ok for you to constantly give Darius Boyd dogs abuse for shit performance but nobody is allowed to bag Seibs for shit performance? That makes sense :watchthisguy:

Anyone surprised that the guy who bombards threads with his unhealthy love for another member of staff is here worried about another member?

Big difference between my posts, we don't have constant reports for my posts, the staff haven't bought any concerns to me, on multiple occasions about how those posts detail threads, turn good members off side with the site and us.

Now if you feel my posts are indeed derailing threads, pissing off multiple good long standing members who help make this site what it is, by all means, report it, or contact another member of staff, they don't give a **** about telling me I did something wrong and should stop.

The big difference here. I'd listen to them, because it's for the good of the site.

Edit: It should also go without saying that this has nothing to do with you, and if bg has an issue, I know he will contact me directly to discuss it, as we have done in the past.

Last edited:
Anyone surprised that the guy who bombards threads with his unhealthy love for another member of staff is here worried about another member?

Big difference between my posts, we don't have constant reports for my posts, the staff haven't bought any concerns to me, on multiple occasions about how those posts detail threads, turn good members off side with the site and us.

Now if you feel my posts are indeed derailing threads, pissing off multiple good long standing members who help make this site what it is, by all means, report it, or contact another member of staff, they don't give a **** about telling me I did something wrong and should stop.

The big difference here. I'd listen to them, because it's for the good of the site.

Edit: It should also go without saying that this has nothing to do with you, and if bg has an issue, I know he will contact me directly to discuss it, as we have done in the past.
Reported

Who do i have an unhealthy love for? ( apart from Patty maybe ) Its certainly not you.

Mate, it doesnt matter if you get complaints or not and you know it. A lot of people dont like Boyd ( and i do think its fair enough they dont like him ) so you aren't going to get complaints about anti Boyd posts. People dont feel like that about Seibs just yet, so you arent going to get the same whining.

There is no way you deny its hypocritical. I'll agree with you if its getting threads off topic it maybe has to be stopped. But if bagging Boyd, or Milf, or Oates for example is valid to a thread even if people dont agree with it you cant go threatening to boot people off here. If on a thread about Issako anyone thinks poor coaching has ruined him, its a valid opinion. My own personal opinion is i couldn't care less who bags who as long as its not personal.

Who do i have an unhealthy love for? ( apart from Patty maybe ) Its certainly not you.

Mate, it doesnt matter if you get complaints or not and you know it. A lot of people dont like Boyd ( and i do think its fair enough they dont like him ) so you aren't going to get complaints about anti Boyd posts. People dont feel like that about Seibs just yet, so you arent going to get the same whining.

There is no way you deny its hypocritical. I'll agree with you if its getting threads off topic it maybe has to be stopped. But if bagging Boyd, or Milf, or Oates for example is valid to a thread even if people dont agree with it you cant go threatening to boot people off here. If on a thread about Issako anyone thinks poor coaching has ruined him, its a valid opinion. My own personal opinion is i couldn't care less who bags who as long as its not personal.

It’s the level of it, he is spamming the forum and you know it. For such a smart and well informed person you at times do a fantastic impression of the opposite in an attempt to prove a point.

How? You can bag one person but not another when they are both not doing their jobs? Come on, thats just hypocritical.

No one has an issue with bagging anyone, there is plenty of blame to go around for last season and the players mentioned and Seibs can all share it. It is the spamming of the one point by the one poster in every fucking thread on close to every page.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • Aldo
  • phoenix
  • Bronx48
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Foordy
  • bert_lifts
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • HarryAllan7
  • Lurker
  • Financeguy
  • Mustafur
  • Hoof Hearted
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.