OFFICIAL Isaako released to Titans

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
This joker thinks he can play fullback again.

Reminder: he was so shit Boyd had to go back there in 2020 and was replaced again in 2021 by a rookie 🤢

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
I think ole Meady has to take some blame for not telling him Dufty was right there .
He was on Isaako`s right as they ran back after the ball .
Isaako is thinking let it go dead and go for oranges . Don`t want to give 6 again .

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I think ole Meady has to take some blame for not telling him Dufty was right there .
Isaako is thinking let it go dead and go for oranges . Don`t want to give 6 again .
Is this the dragons game last year??

There was under 40 sec left... if he takes it dead the time expires before we have to kick the drop out and it's oranges anyway

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
Yeh nah, what @BroncsFan said.

Before play was required to restart, the halftime siren would have blown, so you could give them 1,000 tackles it wouldn’t have made any difference.

Huge mistake and totally demoralising / deflating for the rest of the team.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008

Before play was required to restart, the halftime siren would have blown, so you could give them 1,000 tackles it wouldn’t have made any difference.

It was exactly that moment I lost all faith in Isaako, he's a dud, please never wear a Broncos jersey again.

It's just one mistake after the other, he's a seasoned first grader still making bonehead errors.

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
It was exactly that moment I lost all faith in Isaako, he's a dud, please never wear a Broncos jersey again.

It's just one mistake after the other, he's a seasoned first grader still making bonehead errors.
Me too - the final straw.

He said in that most recent interview that he feels a bit forgotten at the club; all I could think was ‘trust me mate, we’re trying’.

Nice guy no doubt, just an incredibly dumb footballer who is ridiculously frustrating to watch.

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020

Yea that play lost the game for us, and that lost ruined our run into the top 8 😞

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Much like Croft, I’ll be glad when he is at a new club so I can support him again. He seems like a great bloke but is too frustrating when he’s on your team. I hope he brains it at the phins. He deserves a bit of joy.

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
Much like Croft, I’ll be glad when he is at a new club so I can support him again. He seems like a great bloke but is too frustrating when he’s on your team. I hope he brains it at the phins. He deserves a bit of joy.
Time will tell. But like almost all ex-Broncos, he’ll certainly play like a man possessed when he comes up against us.

Wankers 😂

B

BIG_BROTHER

May 9, 2021
Really Gutted to see him leave. He was the best back on our orster. I know it is an unpopular opinion his attacking prowess was unmatched by any back that played last year. Without him we probably only win 2 of those 4 games last year

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
Well it leaves another spot on the roster free to bring in somebody else to develop. let's face it Isaako was pointless having on our books as his cash was effectively dead money seeing as he was off to the Dolphins next year. I know it's only winger's wages but if it helps us retain the likes of Herbie and a few others it was money well worth recouping.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • Strop
  • Bucking Beads
  • Galah
  • bb_gun
  • Lurker
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Jazza
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.