OFFICIAL Isaako released to Titans

It's this one, 15 secs left to go in the half and he plays for a 20m tap, barely would've had enough time to get the ball to the 20 to take that tap.

I was at this game. I probably should’ve apologised to the families close by because Isaako made my language revolting.

I was at this game. I probably should’ve apologised to the families close by because Isaako made my language revolting.
And Isaako had the nerve to turn around and give the stink eye to his team mates over that as well…

Hey dickhead, YOU are the fullback. It is YOUR responsibility. YOU are the last line of defence.

No understanding of the role, over inflated opinion of his own ability, and too thick too learn.

See ya later Isaako. You made me wish for the heady days when we still had Hoggman…

And Isaako had the nerve to turn around and give the stink eye to his team mates over that as well…

Hey dickhead, YOU are the fullback. It is YOUR responsibility. YOU are the last line of defence.

No understanding of the role, over inflated opinion of his own ability, and too thick too learn.

See ya later Isaako. You made me wish for the heady days when we still had Hoggman…
It was so obvious they were going to kick. It was the last play of the half off a scrum and Isaako was defending in the line for some reason. No one was back there at all. You can kinf see it in the video posted above but I was basically front row right next to where this scrum was, and you could see and hear Gamble screaming at Isaako to get back before they fed the scrum.

I turned to my mate and said “they’re gonna kick it here”. Not that I’m some league genius, it was just the most obvious thing that anyone who is moderately familiar with the game could’ve predicted.

It wasn’t just that he didn’t take it dead, which was the icing on the cake, but he got it painfully wrong before the scrum was even fed.

It was so obvious they were going to kick. It was the last play of the half off a scrum and Isaako was defending in the line for some reason. No one was back there at all. You can kinf see it in the video posted above but I was basically front row right next to where this scrum was, and you could see and hear Gamble screaming at Isaako to get back before they fed the scrum.

I turned to my mate and said “they’re gonna kick it here”. Not that I’m some league genius, it was just the most obvious thing that anyone who is moderately familiar with the game could’ve predicted.

It wasn’t just that he didn’t take it dead, which was the icing on the cake, but he got it painfully wrong before the scrum was even fed.
I can't remember the game (it could be any of his games to be fair) but we had a nice lead, something went against us and the opposition scored and I turned to my mate and said "Isaako is going to kick this one dead" and he did it. His ability to **** things up that shouldn't be fucked up is impressive

Glad to see we have let Isaako go. He is really just not upto standard and the rocks and diamonds he delivers is just not what a team trying to build needs. Its a very wise decision from our leadership team. He wasn't breaking the bank but the money could go to keeping Herbs, who can kick and has more upside in my opinion. The stink in this team is being washed out for sure. Good postive signs for our future.

You would imagine that with this news, Isaako is almost certainly not in the running to be a round 1 starter. He may well end up being needed due to Covid / injuries and so is good depth but it would imply he is really now just depth.

So fullback and wingers are likely down to a choice from:

Niu
Cobbo
Oates
Pereira
Farnworth
Quai-Ward

You would imagine that with this news, Isaako is almost certainly not in the running to be a round 1 starter. He may well end up being needed due to Covid / injuries and so is good depth but it would imply he is really now just depth.

Niu
Cobbo
Oates
Pereira
Farnworth
Quai-Ward
Mead??

Niu
Cobbo
Oates
Pereira
Farnworth
Quai-Ward
Oh come on Sprojy !! Is that your Xmas list offering? Have to say I'm disappointed.

It's this one, 15 secs left to go in the half and he plays for a 20m tap, barely would've had enough time to get the ball to the 20 to take that tap.

I couldn’t watch anymore, disgusted Bird got a try against us then the crowd cheering Debellin, from memory I think he scored also. What an injustice to rugby league.

I couldn’t watch anymore, disgusted Bird got a try against us then the crowd cheering Debellin, from memory I think he scored also. What an injustice to rugby league.

The Dragons will be one of those teams where blokes always play well, given how many ex-Broncos they have now

Unread

Active Now

• Redux
  • The Strapper
  • HarryAllan7
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncojim
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • The Don
  • Strop
  • Broncorob
  • mitch222
  • MrMoore
  • Sproj
  • Skathen
  • Big Del
  • Harry Sack
  • Skyblues87
  • Mister Wright
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.