OFFICIAL Isaako released to Titans

...or catching the ball?
How about learning to hold the ball on his chest ?
His hold the ball under his elbow trick can be exploited . I cringe when he runs the ball out in the 20 . I think some teams actually drill making him lose the ball in the tackle .

I have bashed Isaako pillar to post but seriously.. he's a genuine match winner at times with his fantastic footwork and his ability to come in off the wing and hit a field goal, he's also very reliable kicking goals.

He just has this tendency to drop the ball at the worst moments, our first game against the Cowboys is probably the one that tilts me the most. Also that brain fade he had where he tried to play to get the ball back and let it go dead with barely enough time to get take a 20 metre tap, the only thing they could have done with the time remaining is score a try and that's what they did.

It's not like Tesi Niu is that much better than Isaako in attack, it's just that he doesn't tend to make basic errors at horrible moments. He still makes handling errors but he looks like he has the ability to cut it out of his game and be a consistent fullback with the ability to provide a spark of brilliance. I don't see that in Isaako, I see a guy who can score you 2-3 tries after he lets in 2 or 3 himself (that Titans game for example).
Alllllll of this.

But... Both these guys could make a decent fist of the position if they just got some training on how to defend the goal line. Which is weird to me cause the things they don't do seem like common sense decisions. (Why try swipe or kick the ball dead when you could simply ground the ball for the same result)

Yayy he's gone to the Dolphins. The Dolphins will soon be our dumping ground for unwanted players.

I don't think a single player has made me yell 'FFS' at the TV more than Isaako.

Be it opening the game with a kick on the full, or a dropped ball in our own half.

It's a shame because there is a genuine star in there somewhere.

Isaako will hopefully be the *big name* that the Dolphins can finally land.
Don‘t want him in our 17, I think he’s had his chances.
How You Doin Hello GIF by SVT

Why is it, that:
We seen to always get the roosters but never the storm, yet the storm always struggle against the roosters..
You see that across a wide range of professional sports - eg in Tennis, where Rafael Nadal was absolute kryptonite for Roger Federer but had a losing record against Novak Djokovic.. Meanwhile Federer had a decent record against Djokovic 🤷‍♂️

Issako is probably a fantastic guy to have sitting in Q cup week in week out. Can easily cover fullback, wing and most likely centre. I'd sleep much better at night knowing we had a guy like him available to come in if your 1,2 or 5 went down.

In saying that, he obviously wants to chase a starting spot which he'll struggle to do at the broncos.

Probably be a couple of other borderline first graders follow him in the hope of a starting spot. Good on him.

Good riddance.

Might look 'athletic' but doesnt have a brain that can work for 80 minutes.

The error in the Dragons game will be one that never leaves the mind of Bronco fans
Yeh, I was already quite off him, but that was the final nail in his Broncos coffin as far I am concerned.

It showed that either his head wasn’t in the game or he just doesn’t know the basic rules. Regardless, it was simply unforgivable.

Remind me of this error

It's this one, 15 secs left to go in the half and he plays for a 20m tap, barely would've had enough time to get the ball to the 20 to take that tap.

Mods can lock this thread up if they wish. He isn't our problem anymore (well, I feel bad for his reserve grade side for the next 12 months).

I'm glad we don't have to see him ruin any more post try celebrations.

Active Now

• thenry
  • Allo
  • GCBRONCO
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • leon.bott
  • RolledOates
  • Bucking Beads
  • Stix
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Culhwch
  • Justwin
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • Waynesaurus
  • bb_gun
  • IceWorks
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.