OFFICIAL Isaako released to Titans

Sounds like another Milford in the works when people want to give isaako another chance at different positions. He was never that great at wing, now he’s being exposed at fullback so let’s hope he comes good at centre?
That's just not true. He was a genuinely good winger. I think he would be a decent chance of making it at left centre, as when chiming in on the left he is decent. He couldn't cut it at right centre, as he doesn't know how to pass left to right.

Isaako through unforced errors and bad positional play has to be held responsible for a brace of tries scored against us this year. He's a rocks or diamonds sort of player and unfortunately it's mainly rocks. Let's not forget how many times he has kicked off out on the full this season. I give the guy 9 out of 10 for effort but 1 out of 10 for football ability or awareness. I also was one of the ones wanting Isaako to get a shot at fullback but for me his game against the Dragons showed that he hasn't got what's required and Kevvie needs to move him on if possible.

Isaako through unforced errors and bad positional play has to be held responsible for a brace of tries scored against us this year. He's a rocks or diamonds sort of player and unfortunately it's mainly rocks. Let's not forget how many times he has kicked off out on the full this season. I give the guy 9 out of 10 for effort but 1 out of 10 for football ability or awareness. I also was one of the ones wanting Isaako to get a shot at fullback but for me his game against the Dragons showed that he hasn't got what's required and Kevvie needs to move him on if possible.
So responsible for two tries scored against us?

not terrible in 14 games

I'm actually really gutted for Jamayne. I've always been a big fan, lately against justification as well as popular opinion. While I follow our guys no matter their nationality or allegiance, being a Kiwi it's always meant something to me to have some Kiwi players in the squad, even though with the exception of the odd Kodi or Benji the majority of them have been marginal at best lol. So having Jamayne here, a potential world beater with seemingly all the tools, rookie of the year, big things ahead... I was looking forward to having a genuine Kiwi superstar in our team to really get behind.

So yeah, I've sat through his up and down form over the past few years, quietly willing him on to get over the hump and fully break out. Then there was the situation with his dad which I could somewhat relate with him on, and it made me feel confident that once he got over it and moved on he'd get back to his best with that added inspiration but... it's still just been up and down. Fans have turned on him in a big way and I've chosen to sit quietly while people are calling him "Isucko" (someone was on here last night almost crowing that they'd been saying that for ages now, like coming up with a playground nickname for a player is really something to be proud of? Hey we all deal with stress and pain in different ways so you do you, but jeez) and here we are, easily the worst performance of his career and one of the all-time worst for the Broncos fullstop.

So I don't know what to do, I still really like the guy and he seems like he should be a superstar but he just can't put it all together for one reason or the other, no matter how much I and decreasingly few others want him to. After last night I feel like I might need to move my eggs to the Riki or Robati baskets though... so as I said, gutted.
He’ll come good ole mate have no worries. Give him a bitof time.

Sounds like another Milford in the works when people want to give isaako another chance at different positions. He was never that great at wing, now he’s being exposed at fullback so let’s hope he comes good at centre?
Behave. He’ll be one of the best. worth a few points.

Unfortunately for Herbie he has had to rely on Isaako to feed backline plays.
Unless you wanted Farnworth to score 5 tries in 15mins, that doesn’t even remotely answer my question.

I worry that Herbie will become the next whipping boy if he gets shifted back there. You might start to notice what he does a bit more.

Broncos lose (insert names here), now in danger of losing Cobbo.
He reported that Cobbo knocked back five clubs to stay with Brisbane. Try again. He was right about losing Dearden and Coates.

He reported that Cobbo knocked back five clubs to stay with Brisbane. Try again. He was right about losing Dearden and Coates.

Of course he was because it was already reported by other people. In fact, one of his exclusives came LITERALLY five minutes AFTER someone else (Read) posted it.

That's just not true. He was a genuinely good winger. I think he would be a decent chance of making it at left centre, as when chiming in on the left he is decent. He couldn't cut it at right centre, as he doesn't know how to pass left to right.
Really? My memory of him as a winger is completely opposite. I remember him dropping the ball a fair bit on his kick returns. His kick returns never yielded much metres and he was caught out of position as much as Coates is in defence.

Of course he was because it was already reported by other people. In fact, one of his exclusives came LITERALLY five minutes AFTER someone else (Read) posted it.
An "exclusive" is just a one-on-one interview. It doesn't mean the information in it is unique. The term can also be abused by editorial if they're looking for grab. In Cobbo's case, there's nothing to see. The kid got a lot of offers but stayed with the Broncos. When Badel got wind of it, he set up an interview to pair with the news. In news terms, the kid was a nobody.

An "exclusive" is just a one-on-one interview. It doesn't mean the information in it is unique. The term can also be abused by editorial if they're looking for grab. In Cobbo's case, there's nothing to see. The kid got a lot of offers but stayed with the Broncos. When Badel got wind of it, he set up an interview to pair with the news. In news terms, the kid was a nobody.

that's your god's definition of "exclusive" ... however, respectable journalists usually regard an exclusive as being the first people to publish a story. i.e. this story is "exclusive" to the,

that's your god's definition of "exclusive" ... however, respectable journalists usually regard an exclusive as being the first people to publish a story. i.e. this story is "exclusive" to the,
LOL. No wonder you get your panties in a bunch so often. It doesn't mean that at all.

I worry that Herbie will become the next whipping boy if he gets shifted back there. You might start to notice what he does a bit more.
You’ve gone from criticising him / his statistics in his only 15mins at fullback (when the game was well an truly an absolute write-off) to saying you’re worried he might become the whipping boy if he does go back to 1.

Something doesn’t add up here, it seems like a 180 to me.

Unread

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Maddy
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.