OFFICIAL Isaako released to Titans

yeah, the 12 point turn around from us being 6 up to 6 down due to Isaako had no impact on that at all. Convenient facts much?
Huh? Is a try worth 12 now? The score was 18 - 18 when Isaako fucked up. It became 24 - 18. How were we 6 up? Yes, we went in to the halftime break 6 down and it was a blunder of epic proportion. Convenient facts? Gamble,Kelly,Mead and Isaako all played a part in the first 18 points scored by St George. Again, this whole discussion was about the claim that Isaako, 'single handedly cost us the game '. It was never me claiming Isaako was blameless, that Isaako had a good game or that he was average. I have maintained throughout that Isaako had a poor game. Some posters simply wish to misrepresent my views, time after time.

Huh? Is a try worth 12 now? The score was 18 - 18 when Isaako fucked up. It became 24 - 18. How were we 6 up? Yes, we went in to the halftime break 6 down and it was a blunder of epic proportion. Convenient facts? Gamble,Kelly,Mead and Isaako all played a part in the first 18 points scored by St George. Again, this whole discussion was about the claim that Isaako, 'single handedly cost us the game '. It was never me claiming Isaako was blameless, that Isaako had a good game or that he was average. I have maintained throughout that Isaako had a poor game. Some posters simply wish to misrepresent my views, time after time.
apologies - at work. You're correct, the 12 point turnaround was from 18-18. Core point remains. Isaako directly led to the one on half time and immediately after. You want to talk turning point, that was it for me.

If Herbie stinks too can we just add his name to the thread title instead of making a second thread?

Who did that? I know what I did. I correctly identified the 'turning point' of the match. I didn't crucify the player. You ***** read the words yet apparently think they mean something else.
It's the bits you don't respond to that tell me everything I need to know.

I'm not disagreeing but that wasn't really my point. Huge is trying to say the team were going shit so it doesn't matter that Isaako was having a nightmare.
Err, no. I wasn't trying to say anything of the sort. I was simply pointing out the team was going alright in attack but not defensively. In fact I think that's what I wrote. Why do you need to change what I wrote? My words were good enough to convey my thoughts.

Unless Cobbo completely shits the bed, I think he's done.

I’m all for the Herbie experiment ftr. He’s a far more intelligent footballer than Isaako and I don’t think a massive amount seperate them athletically.
Going on what I've seen this year I think Herbie is more athletically gifted. He's faster, accelerates quicker, more agile, better hands, and he just seems stronger overall. Other than his wicked step, Isaako is actually pretty poor athletically compared to most players his size in first grade.

I was just looking over our players of the season voting tally. How strange, the world's worst player is ranked number 4...by BHQ!!! TPJ, Haas, Farnworth and Isaako. I should have voted for Isaako and he'd have been third!!

No, not even I would have given him a point for last week. Pretty amazing he's so highly ranked yet so terrible according to the experts.

I was just looking over our players of the season voting tally. How strange, the world's worst player is ranked number 4...by BHQ!!! TPJ, Haas, Farnworth and Isaako. I should have voted for Isaako and he'd have been third!!

No, not even I would have given him a point for last week. Pretty amazing he's so highly ranked yet so terrible according to the experts.

I suspect it may look a little different if it was ranked as 3 points 2 points 1 point for the top 3 each week. The issue with McHunts polls is that a lot of people vote when we win so if a player plays well in a win they’ll shoot to the top from 1 good performance.

@McHunt can you please provide a list of what the leader board would look like if you readjusted it for a point system per week instead of an overall vote?

I feel for Mead, he hasn’t done anything wrong, in fact the opposite but keeps getting punted.
I didn’t think Oates did anything wrong either prior to getting dropped. Other than getting burned by Saab which could happen to anyone.

I suspect it may look a little different if it was ranked as 3 points 2 points 1 point for the top 3 each week. The issue with McHunts polls is that a lot of people vote when we win so if a player plays well in a win they’ll shoot to the top from 1 good performance.

@McHunt can you please provide a list of what the leader board would look like if you readjusted it for a point system per week instead of an overall vote?

16 Payne Haas
15 Tevita Pangai Junior
9 Matthew Lodge
6 Jamayne Isaako
6 Herbie Farnworth
5 Jake Turpin
4 TC Robati
3 David Mead
3 Jordan Riki
3 Albert Kelly
2 Xavier Coates
2 Anthony Milford
2 Tyson Gamble
1 Tesi Niu
1 Corey Oates

Current Leaderboard (top 15)

Tevita Pangai Junior357
Payne Haas307
Matthew Lodge196
Herbie Farnworth183
Jamayne Isaako182
Jake Turpin101
David Mead92
Tyson Gamble78
Xavier Coates68
TC Robati65
Albert Kelly63
Anthony Milford62
Jordan Riki59
Corey Oates57
Tesi Niu

16 Payne Haas
15 Tevita Pangai Junior
9 Matthew Lodge
6 Jamayne Isaako
6 Herbie Farnworth
5 Jake Turpin
4 TC Robati
3 David Mead
3 Jordan Riki
3 Albert Kelly
2 Xavier Coates
2 Anthony Milford
2 Tyson Gamble
1 Tesi Niu
1 Corey Oates

Current Leaderboard (top 15)

Tevita Pangai Junior357
Payne Haas307
Matthew Lodge196
Herbie Farnworth183
Jamayne Isaako182
Jake Turpin101
David Mead92
Tyson Gamble78
Xavier Coates68
TC Robati65
Albert Kelly63
Anthony Milford62
Jordan Riki59
Corey Oates57
Tesi Niu
Just as I suspected. Extremely different lists.

thanks, mate.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Painin the Haas
  • Culhwch
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Griffo
  • BroncosAlways
  • IceWorks
  • Ozired
  • mitch222
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.