NEWS It's happening: Oates to pack down

interesting stat about Corey; from emery last year he scored 13 tries and made 13 line breaks..

Hence every time he broke the line last year he basically scored.

This 13 tries 13 line breaks stat might not be as impressive as we'd hope. From the NRL glossary page: "Line Break - Ball carrier breaks the defensive line in open play or when player crosses the try line and successfully scores a Try "

So every time he scored a try, a line-break would have been counted unless he scored in a manner other than crossing the try line with the ball himself.

This 13 tries 13 line breaks stat might not be as impressive as we'd hope. From the NRL glossary page: "Line Break - Ball carrier breaks the defensive line in open play or when player crosses the try line and successfully scores a Try "

So every time he scored a try, a line-break would have been counted unless he scored in a manner other than crossing the try line with the ball himself.

yeah as far as I know, and as you just confirmed, all tries are technically line breaks.

So what I his stat actually says is Corey didn’t make any line breaks outside of scoring.

yeah as far as I know, and as you just confirmed, all tries are technically line breaks.

So what I his stat actually says is Corey didn’t make any line breaks outside of scoring.
Except off kicks including chip kicks that are regathered before the try line.

Only know this because of supercoach haha

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • Strop
  • Sproj
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • The Strapper
  • Dexter
  • thenry
  • Howie
  • Dash
  • broncsgoat
  • Ondi
  • NSW stables
  • Tristan1990
  • azza.79
  • Financeguy
  • Behind enemy lines
  • mrtij
  • ozzball
  • bert_lifts
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.