It's now do-or-die for the Broncos: Lockyer

Surely he would be in Qcup and barred from Red Hill by now if it was the case?

I'm reliably informed, that there has been an attitude shift based around Origin, not because of players missing, but because certain identities on and off the field are being shown leniency, while others are not.
One rule for one player, different rule for another.

There is also one player in particular who has caused a few dramas with attitude and preferential treatment.

This has all been addressed. "It is what it is."

Up to the squad to respond, which they are not doing.

I'm reliably informed, that there has been an attitude shift based around Origin, not because of players missing, but because certain identities on and off the field are being shown leniency, while others are not.

There is also one player in particular who has caused a few dramas with attitude and preferential treatment.

Define "preferential treatment" for me. Is he demanding less rigorous training then the rest? Demanding days off and getting them?

I'd love to know if it's the player who's named in all the rumours about being a bit of a prick.

No point speculating. It could be any player and I'd bet we could find a reason for every single one of them to have a beef about something, or others to have a beef about them:

Boyd - Preferential treatment because he's attached to the hip to Bennett.
Oates - Whinged because he wasn't getting praise.
Roberts - Butthurt that he missed out on Origin and blames the club for his poor form.
Milford - Wasn't allowed to play for Samoa.
McGuire - Ratgate.
Parker - Mr Prickly.
Thaiday - Lazy as **** but because he's good at PR he gets away with it.

Pick your agenda basically.

Jesus christ , what are these player, whiny whinging little schoolgirls!! Oh boo fucking hoo! We all have trouble in life an you team of pamper little biatches crying cause some one got some preferential treatment or whatever the problem is as Smokin Jo mention. Oh poor you what a terrible live you have!

These little shit stains need to log of their twitter an get a dose of real live reality. Yes, live can suck for many people. But dont you little jerkwads come crying about your pathetic little problem in life an expect sympathy from suferring fan like us who have to put up with your shitty performance every week, an cost us money to make it even worst !

You useless bunch of butt nuggets posing as first grade player!

Last edited:

That's really bad, and not something I would expect under WB.

What is the problem and why bennett is not able to solve it? broncos have won 2 games of past 8 games. No player been dropped. The player should look hard in the mirror. This season is over. May be bring young blood so that broncos can look for next year.

Last edited:
What is the problem and why bennett is not able to solve it? broncos have won 2 games of past 8 games. No player been dropped. The player should look hard in the mirror. This season is over. May be bring young blood so that broncos can look for next year.

The way I see this is, if this young Broncos side can drag themselves out of this 'as a team' they will be better for it. I don't think dropping half the team will teach them how to correct this issue themselves. They've played like shit as a team and it will be better for everyone long term if they can play themselves back as a team.

The way I see this is, if this young Broncos side can drag themselves out of this 'as a team' they will be better for it. I don't think dropping half the team will teach them how to correct this issue themselves. They've played like shit as a team and it will be better for everyone long term if they can play themselves back as a team.

This is a Bennett type thing. I wouldn't doubt that he's hanging back and letting the team sort it out (or not as the case may be). The guys are all in this together and the sooner they realise that, the better.

If we lose 12-0 to the dragons then it is well and truly done.

No more if's and but's for me. Only so many times I can say "if we lose this it's over". It was over after we lost to the Panthers. It was over when we lost to the team placed 15th on the ladder. I have no more hope for this season. Any success from now will inspire hope for next year, but 2016 is done. That's not me giving up on the team, that's me acknowledging that they have issues to sort out and understand that it will take time. I'm giving them that time.

On tonight's Dragons performance, we really need to lift.

Jesus christ , what are these player, whiny whinging little schoolgirls!! Oh boo ****ing hoo! We all have trouble in life an you team of pamper little biatches crying cause some one got some preferential treatment or whatever the problem is as Smokin Jo mention. Oh poor you what a terrible live you have!

These little shit stains need to log of their twitter an get a dose of real live reality. Yes, live can suck for many people. But dont you little jerkwads come crying about your pathetic little problem in life an expect sympathy from suferring fan like us who have to put up with your shitty performance every week, an cost us money to make it even worst !

FIH, you really need to stop holding back (for your own health's sake) and let us know what you really think, you are at risk of bursting a foo-foo valve.

No more if's and but's for me. Only so many times I can say "if we lose this it's over". It was over after we lost to the Panthers. It was over when we lost to the team placed 15th on the ladder. I have no more hope for this season. Any success from now will inspire hope for next year, but 2016 is done. That's not me giving up on the team, that's me acknowledging that they have issues to sort out and understand that it will take time. I'm giving them that time.

Welcome to the bus, join me up the back. I reached that stage after the loss to the Tigers.

Jesus christ , what are these player, whiny whinging little schoolgirls!! Oh boo fucking hoo! We all have trouble in life an you team of pamper little biatches crying cause some one got some preferential treatment or whatever the problem is as Smokin Jo mention. Oh poor you what a terrible live you have!

Hang on a minute.

Didn't you put money on Roosters to win by 13+?

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Emanon
  • Foordy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Rambstien
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Lazza
  • Dash
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.