It's now do-or-die for the Broncos: Lockyer

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
He/she can't even stay in character half the time, you can't expect her/him to remember who they bet on.

And when we are really playing shit and s/he get really really upset the english improves markedly and suddenly.

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
Hang on a minute.

Didn't you put money on Roosters to win by 13+?

I think if you bother to read my posting yesterday num nuts you will see that I said I bet on us to win by 13 plus , not the roosters.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Sounds like someone is still a little hurt they lost a large portion of their end of year holiday kitty..

Well, that's what happens when you tip the Broncos who are massively out of form and missing 6 players to win by 13+.

Good one. :takdir:

The betting agency thanks you. I'm sure they will add it to their end of year holiday kitty..

Last edited:
broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
And when we are really playing shit and s/he get really really upset the english improves markedly and suddenly.

Yeah it's quite amazing. I'm not sure why more language schools don't employ the tactic of having the students watch their favourite team getting towelled up. It clearly works.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I'm not sure why more posters can't stop picking on other members and just ignore them like we've asked time and time again.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Yeah it's quite amazing. I'm not sure why more language schools don't employ the tactic of having the students watch their favourite team getting towelled up. It clearly works.

Ive tried it. The kids just yell "go Hunt" and "go Milford". They don't even realise we're losing.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I'm not sure why more posters can't stop picking on other members and just ignore them like we've asked time and time again.

Are you referring to me? I was having a joke, I'm not picking on anyone.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Aldo
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • BroncosMan
  • Johnny92
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • broncos4life
  • Astro
  • pennywisealfie
  • IceWorks
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.