It's now do-or-die for the Broncos: Lockyer

I'm not ready to write this team off for 2016 just yet. Whether it's this week or next week, at some point our form has got to improve and once we start fielding our best team for consistent matches we're always a chance. We know what our squad is capable of and we all trust Bennett as a coach so who cares where we finish inside the 8, I will always back us to win no matter what.

I'm not ready to write this team off for 2016 just yet. Whether it's this week or next week, at some point our form has got to improve and once we start fielding our best team for consistent matches we're always a chance. We know what our squad is capable of and we all trust Bennett as a coach so who cares where we finish inside the 8, I will always back us to win no matter what.

Are you ready yet? lol..

Oh I know, it's shit. You're right, we are capable of so much better than this as a squad. Just need to sort the shit out, whatever it is. I fully expect next year to be different.

It doesn't matter if the resurgence starts next week.

Unless we win every game from now on, we can't make the top 4.

She's all over.

Do or die? Looks like we chose badly.

Do or die? Looks like we chose badly.

Choose your own adventure? Hopefully Bennett kept his finger on the previous page and he can reverse this fucking slump.

PS. How's the nads big fella?

Last edited:
Not only did we die tonight, we were murdered, pillaged and raped by the refs.

It'll be interesting to see whether Pearce gets cited for his tackle on Glenn (I think). It looked far worse than Thaiday's but didn't even get penalised.

We are done but would love a late season show of fight just to give us something to be excited about next year.

I'm actually a bit worried that we are Souths just one year later in timeline and minus a premiership.

I invest 90 mins a week and not a full time job in determining why this year is looking like a failure.

Bennett is the man for that.

My own mood about this year, was that a loss like that in the GF put the players eyes purely on redemption.

Almost like, I'm saving and committing all my effort or emotional energy for that day in October when I will make all the wrongs right.

The problem is, to get there takes one game, one week, one training session, one tackle, one set, one second in a game. And at t

You need to get your next involvment in the game right and full of effort, all game, every week, for 26 weeks plus 4 finals games to make it there.

I feel like there is one player causing a rift.

I feel like that player is going to be released in the off-season.

Choose your own adventure? Hopefully Bennett kept his finger on the previous page and he can reverse this fucking slump.

PS. How's the nads big fella?

Much better. Going to test them out as soon as my wife's defences are found wanting.

That was just an opinion. I don't have an opinion on who the player would be if that assumption is correct.
Surely he would be in Qcup and barred from Red Hill by now if it was the case?

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Skyblues87
  • Big Del
  • Waynesaurus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Morkel
  • Behind enemy lines
  • theshed
  • Totally Unr3al
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • mystico
  • Browny
  • Redux
  • Battler
  • scobie
  • Harry Sack
  • Manofoneway
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.