Jack Bird Discussion

He is gutless. Look at him and Corey Parker In origin last year. I don't mind players who want to niggle and wind up others, but when they then hide behind others it shows the sort of coward they are.
That entire final try by the scum was a Benny Hill moment if I've ever seen one. So many lulz in a 10 second period that it still cracks me up to this day.

Gallen still went out a massive loser BTW.

He is gutless. Look at him and Corey Parker In origin last year. I don't mind players who want to niggle and wind up others, but when they then hide behind others it shows the sort of coward they are.

Parker is bigger in person than what he looks on TV.

I think I would run away too.

Video as I can't remember that
Not sure how to link on Tapatalk but you should be able to find it easily on YouTube.

Jennings scores, no one celebrates with him. Maloney pushes Parker and hides behind other Blues like a complete coward. Woods tries to high five another player, misses, and ends up on the turf like a POS.

It's gold!

Whens our official announcement for the Bird signing?

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Lostboy
  • Griffo
  • Broncosgirl
  • Lozza
  • Stix
  • mystico
  • Mustafur
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Tmac
  • Astro
  • Behold
  • Canga
  • Allo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncorob
  • FACTHUNT
  • Aldo
  • Tim K
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.