OFFICIAL Jack Bird goes down

This is complete rubbish he should just get medical retirement and be done with it I'm sick of this fucking Bird getting paid a fortune to sit on the sidelines injuried.

Let’s go Herbie.

also, please aim up Jamayne. Please.

Wouldn't you put Arthars at fullback and put Herbie on the wing.

Wanting outside back cover on the bench hasn't changed. Arthars is the best fullback option and Herbie the next best wing option.

Arthars fullback or Isaako? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Never mind, in numerous sources now.
[automerge]1583890809[/automerge]
Is Niu in the full-time squad? Can he be rushed in? Would much prefer him over Isaako.
Development still. NRL would block it with Isaako , Boyd and Arthars in the team

Glenn, Ofa, Lodge and now Bird out.
A spine that’s never played together.
3 players to make their club debut.
A brand new right hand side.
Boyd and Macca still in this side.
I don’t like our chances come Friday night, or the early part of the season tbh.
It’s hard being a broncos fan.

Photos of the tackle that caused the injury -

I don’t like our chances come Friday night, or the early part of the season tbh.

If we make the 8, we can consider it over achieving, again. Seibold should be worried to be frank.

fucking hell.

Arthars to fullback and Jack Bird out of here. Hate saying it and I really like the guy but it just isn't going to happen. Has to be the worst signing in our history.

Having Fifita and Haas, two million dollar+ players, on about 300k and 500k each is what’s saving us from the bottom 4. Macca and Boyd were already passengers, that’s about 1.5mil in cap space, now we Bird, 800k, back injured. We could buy fucking Tedesco and Keary with that money...

Edit: Milf is overpaid so add him to that list. We could get turbo to play centre with him gone.

Last edited:

Active Now

• mitch222
  • Fitzy
  • Big Del
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • The True King
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • thenry
  • Culhwch
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Wild Horse
  • bert_lifts
  • ChewThePhatt
  • LittleDavey
  • Brotherdu
  • Financeguy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Dash
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.