OFFICIAL Jack Bird goes down

unnerv1ng

NYC Player
    Featured
Jack Bird limps off the field at training after what is being described as a serious knee injury. FFS

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Captain
I'd like to see some sort of source before going off but if this is true, FMD. Surely we can cut him loose via injury retirement.

GCBRONCO

International Rep
Gold Coast
Chris Garry confirmed this, keeps getting better. Those who didn’t want Isaako on bench, be careful what you wish for.

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
Never mind, in numerous sources now.
- Merged

Is Niu in the full-time squad? Can he be rushed in? Would much prefer him over Isaako.

Last edited:
Just watched the footage of him limping of the training field and throwing his training top down in frustration. Poor guy, I was looking forward to seeing the best of him this season. Wasn't 100% sure of the FB move but was thinking he would
have a really good crack....
Where is this footage?

Stu_9

NRL Player
Boyd SOS........

On a serious note it’s time for the poor bloke to be medically retired. Whilst he has looked solid since his comeback I always cringed watching him run the footy back, especially in the trials. Now I know why.
Unfortunately I think his body has said enough is enough.
The Bird experiment to Brisbane has to be over now for all parties.

Last edited:
Reactions: LGH

Kyall

NRL Player
This is complete rubbish he should just get medical retirement and be done with it I'm sick of this fucking Bird getting paid a fortune to sit on the sidelines injuried.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.