OFFICIAL Jack Bird goes down

U

unnerv1ng

NYC Player
Mar 19, 2014
Jack Bird limps off the field at training after what is being described as a serious knee injury. FFS

I'd like to see some sort of source before going off but if this is true, FMD. Surely we can cut him loose via injury retirement.

Chris Garry confirmed this, keeps getting better. Those who didn’t want Isaako on bench, be careful what you wish for.

Chris Garry confirmed this, keeps getting better. Those who didn’t want Isaako on bench, be careful what you wish for.

Confirmed on Twitter? I can't find a source.

Never mind, in numerous sources now.
[automerge]1583890809[/automerge]
Is Niu in the full-time squad? Can he be rushed in? Would much prefer him over Isaako.

Last edited:
Just watched the footage of him limping of the training field and throwing his training top down in frustration. Poor guy, I was looking forward to seeing the best of him this season. Wasn't 100% sure of the FB move but was thinking he would
have a really good crack....

if I was bird id get out of Brisbane as well - someones put a curse on him here

poor guy

Just watched the footage of him limping of the training field and throwing his training top down in frustration. Poor guy, I was looking forward to seeing the best of him this season. Wasn't 100% sure of the FB move but was thinking he would
have a really good crack....
Where is this footage?

Boyd SOS........

On a serious note it’s time for the poor bloke to be medically retired. Whilst he has looked solid since his comeback I always cringed watching him run the footy back, especially in the trials. Now I know why.
Unfortunately I think his body has said enough is enough.
The Bird experiment to Brisbane has to be over now for all parties.

Last edited:
Oh well damn. First Perese now Bird that's two out of five GONE from my top 5.

Active Now

• Swordfish
  • whykickamoocow
  • Sproj
  • Mustafur
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • porouian
  • leon.bott
  • Xzei
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • Manofoneway
  • bb_gun
  • maddo
  • Santa
  • davidp
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.