OFFICIAL Jack Bird released to the Dragons

P

Petch67

Banned User
Jun 20, 2020
Is there ANYTHING to be optimistic about this fucking shitshow of a club??
No....but....we only have a few left on the books with options......
These options need to be pissed off....
Knights re signed ponga this year til 2024 but he has an option so can negotiate november 2021.....already talking about the all blacks blah blah.....these pricks pull this shit to talk their price up.....ponga isnt worth half of what hes on

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
No....but....we only have a few left on the books with options......
These options need to be pissed off....
Knights re signed ponga this year til 2024 but he has an option so can negotiate november 2021.....already talking about the all blacks blah blah.....these pricks pull this shit to talk their price up.....ponga isnt worth half of what hes on
Ponga would not make the all blacks lol he’s fucking kidding himself.

his ego is writing checks his body can’t cash. He’s good but my god he hasn’t proven anything more then he does a mean goosy and a cut out pass.

Last edited:
L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015

his ego is writing checks his body can’t cash. He’s good but my god he hasn’t proven anything more then he does a mean goosy and a cut out pass.
I get the all blacks aura and I do think ponga is over rated but ffs NRL players would waltz into most top innternational union teams. They smashed the wallabies but the wallabies would honestly be lucky to beat a QLD cup team.

League players for mine are just individually better. The NRLs week to week strong competition and focus on defence over rules and specialty positions just lends itself to improved player ability. Not saying the all blacks aren't amazing and all that, just that this myth that nrl wouldn't shape up to their level is laughable. Willams wouldn't be anywhere near the kangaroos squad up when he was 34 years old, he hardly even made an impact in English super league lol. The NRL is the toughest rugby comp in the world, regardless of rugby leagues minimal world acknowledgement...

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
I get the all blacks aura and I do think ponga is over rated but ffs NRL players would waltz into most top innternational union teams. They smashed the wallabies but the wallabies would honestly be lucky to beat a QLD cup team.

League players for mine are just individually better. The NRLs week to week strong competition and focus on defence over rules and specialty positions just lends itself to improved player ability. Not saying the all blacks aren't amazing and all that, just that this myth that nrl wouldn't shape up to their level is laughable. Willams wouldn't be anywhere near the kangaroos squad up when he was 34 years old, he hardly even made an impact in English super league lol. The NRL is the toughest rugby comp in the world, regardless of rugby leagues minimal world acknowledgement...
No arguments here, he’d walk into any other side and I do feel bad for Australian international rugby, if the nrl wasn’t as popular and a lot of our league players played rugby I dare say we would beat NZ on the regular.

P

Petch67

Banned User
Jun 20, 2020

True...reminds me of someone stinking it up on our books🤣

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008

So he reckons we gave up on him [emoji2955]

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013

Yep thanks for nothing mate, hope the door hit him on the way out but then he probably would have injured something, so they probably gave him a pat on the way out and an assurance he is welcome back if it doesn’t work out at St George.

Even he doesn’t take accountability.

It also is pretty clear we are paying a fair bit of his price next year.

The whole situation was a shamble. We never needed him and he was an abject bust of a recruit, total waste of millions of dollars.

His signing is really symbolic of the train wreck the club is though these days.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Disrespecting this club is in vogue at the moment because of how much of a rollover pony it has become so it doesn't surprise me that even the most useless players are feeling bold enough to give us a kick on the way out.

Last edited:
Blindside Bronco

Blindside Bronco

Broncos Fanboy
Oct 17, 2019
Bye bye Birdy 🐦 bye bye! ........ I mean birds of a feather **** off together!

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017

As one of his biggest advocates through his entire shit-show Broncos career I’d just like to say: **** off flea.

What more could the club have done, seriously? Experimental bionic man surgery to put his broken body back together?

The attitude of and respect shown by a large portion of the playing group is lower than a snakes asshole. With Mr Gender Reveal mentoring some of the kids over the last few years though, is it any wonder.

Last edited:
Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Yep thanks for nothing mate, hope the door hit him on the way out but then he probably would have injured something, so they probably gave him a pat on the way out and an assurance he is welcome back if it doesn’t work out at St George.

Even he doesn’t take accountability.

It also is pretty clear we are paying a fair bit of his price next year.

The whole situation was a shamble. We never needed him and he was an abject bust of a recruit, total waste of millions of dollars.

His signing is really symbolic of the train wreck the club is though these days.

We are chipping in about $400k i believe. Utter stupidity.

Active Now

• HarryAllan7
  • Sproj
  • broncoscope
  • Big Del
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.