OFFICIAL Jack Bird released to the Dragons

Farewell Jack, sorry it didn’t work out buddy and sorry they started you on the wrong side of the field to your preferred side. All the best!

Coates is playing origin, no way he goes back to cup
He's playing origin, because of the mammoth injury list and just total lack of quality in qld ranks at the moment.

Do you think Sami is expecting to receive $600k offers as well because he's playing origin.

In a normal origin series Holmes and Gagai are on the wings with Ponga at fullback.

Fieldt probably gets a spot over Coates as well

Dragons fans should be worried....ex broncos coach and players ...ex assistant coach....
Wonder if theyd be keen on the board too

We can only hope signing our medical team is their second priority after the board, maybe even before the board.

Coates is playing origin, no way he goes back to cup

I think its pretty irrelevant if he plays like he did for us last year. He's potentially a huge talent, but even though he did well for QLD i still dont think some time playing ISC would hurt him. If he can improve his game though between now and when we start next year then he can lock down a spot.

He's playing origin, because of the mammoth injury list and just total lack of quality in qld ranks at the moment.

Do you think Sami is expecting to receive $600k offers as well because he's playing origin.

In a normal origin series Holmes and Gagai are on the wings with Ponga at fullback.

Fieldt probably gets a spot over Coates as well
Understand that but can you honestly see him going back, not a chance imo

Understand that but can you honestly see him going back, not a chance imo
We have a serious lack of depth as well so I think he should be on our right wing, but that doesn't mean I disagree with @Wolfie, because I think he would benefit from being in Qcup for a year.

As would Niu, Paix, Flegler/Carrigan rotating, Dearden, etc. but the roster is shit at the moment and so they are having to play NRL most likely before they should be.

I guess what I'm saying is just because he's playing origin this year doesn't mean he's a bona fide first grader

Last edited:
We have a serious lack of depth as well so I think he should be on our right wing, but that doesn't mean I disagree with @Wolfie, because I think he would benefit from being in Qcup for a year.

As would Niu, Paix, Flegler/Carrigan rotating, Dearden, etc. but the roster is shit at the moment and so they are having to play NRL most likely before they should be.

I guess what I'm saying is just because he's playing origin this year doesn't mean he's a bona fide first grader
Yeah I agree

We can only hope signing our medical team is their second priority after the board, maybe even before the board.
Hahaha yeah forgot about them...they probably did their medical degrees on Google

It is worrisome that we are releasing players from our already slim centre options.

If the broncos did have to negotiate a release arrangement, i would be doing similar to what melb had been attempting to achieve with addo-car; arranging a swap for a player in a position we need.

Hopefully we at least have a plan what to do with the funds that we now have spare.
Maybe we could do a deal with the dogs and swap one of our halves for blake green so we can put him through his rehab😳

Unread

Active Now

• Browny
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • Stix
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • Fitzy
  • LittleDavey
  • Alec
  • Big Del
  • Financeguy
  • barker
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.