OFFICIAL Jack Bird released to the Dragons

Please tell me we got something in return for this... it’s easily one of the most dud signing in our history. I just hope something good comes from it.

No one except for fox has said this, so I wouldn't believe it yet
I can’t believe a highly competent organisation would be able to offload an injury prone player without chipping in something. So we’ve got no chance.

On the other hand, where does he play at the Dragons?

Unless they plan to play him on the left where he's less effective there isn't any room for him especially since Lomax has established himself on that right edge. If I was a St. George fan looking at Hooks history of signings I would be extremely worried about this.

Unless they plan to play him on the left where he's less effective there isn't any room for him especially since Lomax has established himself on that right edge. If I was a St. George fan looking at Hooks history of signings I would be extremely worried about this.
Dragons love a big name signing that makes you wonder why they chose that player and where they plan to play them.

given his form, the physio table.

boy St Georges cap must be a fucking mess now.....surely they are moving some big guns on...?

wonder if they are about to cut DeBelin loose..??

He has to believe that, or he would have to give some credit to the club for sticking to their guns ... and that would kill him

No it wouldn't actually. If this is the case (which it isn't) I would happily give credit where it is due, HAPPILY. If all of this mess somehow led us to getting Grant and a few other needed players, I would also HAPPILY give credit and admit I was wrong.

However, I am going on recent form here and the Broncos have stuffed up almost every decision they have made other than the Haas signing in the last five years. Admitting this board has made stuff up after stuff up does appear to be beyond you though.

I would love to have the blind faith despite all evidence to the contrary that you have but unfortunately I don't.

No it wouldn't actually. If this is the case (which it isn't) I would happily give credit where it is due, HAPPILY. If all of this mess somehow led us to getting Grant and a few other needed players, I would also HAPPILY give credit and admit I was wrong.

However, I am going on recent form here and the Broncos have stuffed up almost every decision they have made other than the Haas signing in the last five years. Admitting this board has made stuff up after stuff up does appear to be beyond you though.

I would love to have the blind faith despite all evidence to the contrary that you have but unfortunately I don't.
Bird has asked for a release not the other way around. I reckon we are paying nothing.

If that is the case, I will be over the moon.

To clarify, that's what I was asking. Thought you must have heard/read something to give you the opinion. Given the clubs track record, I can certainly understand your hesitation haha

To clarify, that's what I was asking. Thought you must have heard/read something to give you the opinion. Given the clubs track record, I can certainly understand your hesitation haha

Sorry. I don't have any inside info here but my volatile insides tell me that inside, the Broncos have stuffed this up yet again, from the inside out.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.