Jack Bird Discussion

I'm sorta warming to him playing 13. We seem to be absolutely set on having the forwards run in certain order these days, which, like people have been mentioning, McGuire has to run it on the 4th. It would be better to have Bird there I guess. Would be even better to look to attack more too in good field position.

But you need to get in good field position first !

'Million dollar deal' annoys me so much. Any player worthy of a story with a 2 or more a year contract will get a million dollars.

I get worried these days when a player comes out and says he wants to put on some size. Size is good but not at the detriment of speed as the days of griffindor have shown. I think size can always be handled, it's speed and power that cause all the opposition problems.

So does this prove that Buzz is full of shit? How does someone get to keep their job when they are wrong this often?
Not just that, but it would appear that Rothcunt deliberately tried to apply pressure to someone who wanted to leave his club,and used his position at news limited to further those ends. Should be a punishable offence.

Is anyone on this forum not banned from his twitter? Someone should point it out to him.

I met him once in Phuket and got him to unblock me

......ok you have my curiosity, sounds like there's more to this story.

You must have been pretty wasted to ask and he must have been pretty wasted to.....he must have been pretty wasted.

......ok you have my curiosity, sounds like there's more to this story.

You must have been pretty wasted to ask and he must have been pretty wasted to.....he must have been pretty wasted.
I think he was with his family walking down Bangla road in Phuket. I was really drunk after drinking the whole day. I saw a little red man walking past and had a chat and got a photo and got him to unblock me. I told him I was a Broncos fan and that I hate the bullshit he puts out and he didn't say too much about it. Unfortunately he didn't seem like a dick head in real life and accepted the criticism pretty well.

I think he was with his family walking down Bangla road in Phuket. I was really drunk after drinking the whole day. I saw a little red man walking past and had a chat and got a photo and got him to unblock me. I told him I was a Broncos fan and that I hate the bullshit he puts out and he didn't say too much about it. Unfortunately he didn't seem like a dick head in real life and accepted the criticism pretty well.

He was probably shitting himself that a Broncos fan recognised him in what is a relatively lawless/corrupt country. 20 dollar bribe to the local coppers no questions asked.

I'm sure it would have been cheaper for him to find one elsewhere. Especially in that street

Which begs the question, why were you in said street.......ohhhhhhh.

But seriously, it's a street of bars right on the beach. Most tourists go there when they're in Phuket and I had mates in town. Plus I wanted a happy ending

Active Now

• levikaden
  • Dash
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ivanhungryjak
  • TimWhatley
  • Johnny92
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fitzy
  • bazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Volvo Driver
  • Mick_Hancock
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.