Jake Turpin Discussion

We looked way worse in attack when he was off. Maybe watch the game ?

420A2C66 0447 4EA3 8020 934AD73DBD3C

Paix was improving every game and was really good last week, so of course he was dropped. Turpin looked really good out there, so of course he was benched.

Seibold made progress tonight, albeit very small progress. He left TPJ on the field for the full 80.

Unfortunately he still fucked it. He should've subbed Ofahengaue off at about the 50 minute mark and given Bullemor 30 minutes on the right edge. Instead Bullemor had to play in the middle and wasn't very impactful.

Seibold made progress tonight, albeit very small progress. He left TPJ on the field for the full 80.

Unfortunately he still fucked it. He should've subbed Ofahengaue off at about the 50 minute mark and given Bullemor 30 minutes on the right edge. Instead Bullemor had to play in the middle and wasn't very impactful.

That’s clutching at straws a bit.

This progress has us at a 37% win rate under his leadership

Just to clarify...I don’t think Turpin is a bad player, I rate him. Just think he’s over-rated on this forum.

Just to clarify...I don’t think Turpin is a bad player, I rate him. Just think he’s over-rated on this forum.
He's not really, it's only @McHunt that think he's god tier and it's largely satirical because after having to deal with Macca for 10 years any change feels good.

Last edited:
I think most posters accept that he is serviceable and due to the fact there are not many great hookers available and you cant have expensive players in every position then Turpin fills a hole which allows more problematic areas to be addressed.

Surely you haven’t missed the threads and posts wishing for Grant, B Smith or C Smith to come to the Broncos? They seem to encourage the thinking that the consensus is Turpin can be improved on.

.....and you're still pretty arse hurt about us firing McCullough.

.....and you're still pretty arse hurt about us firing McCullough.
No. McCullough had to go. He just wasn’t as bad as people made out. Just like Turpin isn’t as good as people make out.

Paix on the other hand...

Active Now

• Midean
  • Mustafur
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.