PLAYER Jamayne Isaako Discussion

Rico

QCup Player
Probably explains some of the howlers. Poor guy and shown some guts to keep going knowing the old man was coming to the end .

Jedhead

NRL Player
I've always loved his dedication to improving himself. The hours he puts into to kicking practice suggests he'll only improve with age.

Hope Jamayne is able to turn this into a positive and consider his old man is watching him every-time he plays.

I'm sure we all send our condolences and hope he's able to do his Da proud when he's out there on the field.

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
  • Staff
I've always loved his dedication to improving himself. The hours he puts into to kicking practice suggests he'll only improve with age.

Hope Jamayne is able to turn this into a positive and consider his old man is watching him every-time he plays.

I'm sure we all send our condolences and hope he's able to do his Da proud when he's out there on the field.
I'm not ashamed to say he's one of my favourite players at the club. I'm not even close to giving up on him. I really hope the club doesn't give up on him.

I think he'll bounce back from the last 2 seasons and be elite again in 2021. Doesn't matter if it's at Fullback, Wing or Centre, just give him a full off-season and pre-season training in a single position with no more off-field dramas and he'll own it.

Jedhead

NRL Player
I'm not ashamed to say he's one of my favourite players at the club. I'm not even close to giving up on him. I really hope the club doesn't give up on him.

I think he'll bounce back from the last 2 seasons and be elite again in 2021. Doesn't matter if it's at Fullback, Wing or Centre, just give him a full off-season and pre-season training in a single position with no more off-field dramas and he'll own it.
I still think centre is his best position. He's built for it in terms of speed and side step and when his body gains that mature hardened factor his defence will be sound on any second rower steaming through..

Skyblues87

QCup Player
He is one of the players we should persevere with. He is still young and learning. Gives 100pct and always looking to improve. Aweful news about his dad but not unexpected. Hope he doesn't have any problems getting to NZ for funeral

Donald Garner

QCup Player
Very sad news.
The tactical thing would be to stand him down from this match particularly as it’s against Melbourne.
He could be a bit mentally fragile.
I’d say that if Boyd is named he was going to be dropped anyway. Farnsworth will slot onto the wing if he is fit and Staggs is named.

Morepudding

NRL Player
I thought he was going pretty well at fullback as he was catching all the bombs that came his way and not making many errors. Granted he was not spectacular but he was safe. In my opinion Isaako was one of very few that was not letting the team down until his wing switch.
I agree. I don't know why so much of the blame has been on the backs. It's our forwards that are letting us down.

Isaako is a great bloke and a competitor. Something that our club needs.

Best wishes to him. Can't even imagine how hard it must be.

Huge

State of Origin Captain
Ipswich

Totally, when you're right you're right. I had been wondering about his Dad, mine went the same way, I was beside his bed. At times like this it's no wonder Isaako hasn't been himself. He should take a little time off and it's hard to imagine how he must be feeling.

The media and fans giving it to him and this sad end happening behind the scenes. All while the crazy covid makes things so much more complicated.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.