PLAYER Jamayne Isaako Discussion

theshed

NRL Captain
Good news that we've got one of our boys back. Can't imagine how much pent up emotion and energy he must have after those grueling couple of months travel/quarantine for an occasions which must have been tragically sad.

Hope he gets a run before season's end. He'll be dying to flash his brand new sleeve.
I imagine he’d be stoked coming back to a club without Seibold too. Especially if rumours about Seibold’s game plans are true.

Jedhead

NRL Player
I imagine he’d be stoked coming back to a club without Seibold too. Especially if rumours about Seibold’s game plans are true.
There is probably much truth in what you say. Pies did mess him around quite a bit.

K-Style

NRL Player
Hopefully we get a focused Isaako back next week. The seasons dead but we need to start improving now not later.

Mustafur

QCup Player
Shitney
Imo isaako has 6 potential, because he has the strongest kicking ability in probably the entire game, and since he came from a fullback background he clearly has some passing ability.

Obviously this is hoping he can reclaim his 2018 form.

abashii

NRL Player
Deep Didgeridoo
Imo isaako has 6 potential, because he has the strongest kicking ability in probably the entire game, and since he came from a fullback background he clearly has some passing ability.

Obviously this is hoping he can reclaim his 2018 form.
Really? I'd see him as a wing or centre, he hasn't shown any real playmaking ability or kicking in play. Did you watch him play in cup?

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
I’d bring back Allan for fullback, he can ball play and well. Isaako to left centre.

NSW stables

NRL Player
Short memories we have, remember Milford's try against bunnies? Isaako put him into space. Pretty difficult thing to do as well, hard to get Milford into a gap 🤭
It could be argued that in that play his pass was more an offload rather than what one would typically consider ball play required of a 6.

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Short memories we have, remember Milford's try against bunnies? Isaako put him into space. Pretty difficult thing to do as well, hard to get Milford into a gap
In my defence I try not to remember too much from this year's games. He may well have but I don't remember him having any kind of creative ability.

He'll have a chance at fullback again, if he can't create chances from there 6 isn't going to happen. He's had a rough year, so hopefully next year he'll be a lot happier and can get to his best.

winslow_wong

International Rep
bris
I can't remember him setting up a single try from fullback, can't see him being any better a 6 than Hoffman was.
Isaako is a difficult one for mine. On the wing he’s bit of a liability in defence, kick returns and under the high ball, put him at centre he’ll have more pressure on him defensively and still he needs to be able to set up his winger. So where do you fit him in?

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Isaako is a difficult one for mine. On the wing he’s bit of a liability in defence, kick returns and under the high ball, put him at centre he’ll have more pressure on him defensively and still he needs to be able to set up his winger. So where do you fit him in?
I think he's really solid defensively as a fullback, I'd like him back on the wing though with Tesi back at fullback next year. I just think Tesi offers way more in attack but I think he's fairly limited too but he's worth a shot.

Isaako I think is a long term winger but is a good stop gap fullback.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.