PLAYER Jamayne Isaako Discussion

Love Jamayne's roadrunneresque move when he receives the ball and floats with both feet off the ground for a split second and then hits the afterburners!
Beep beep!

Congrats to Jamayne after finishing on top as the highest point scorer.

Players never admit it but I think you could tell how much it meant to him by his face when he scored that try.

What a great year this kid has had. Thanks for bringing some pride back into the jersey.

Congrats to Jamayne after finishing on top as the highest point scorer.

Players never admit it but I think you could tell how much it meant to him by his face when he scored that try.

What a great year this kid has had. Thanks for bringing some pride back into the jersey.
TBF I think that reaction was more to do with him getting us a home final.

Well done Jamayne, this kid is awesome.

The all blacks are wild. I've always wondered... Who would win 2010 ABs Vs. 2010 Maroons (if they were brought up playing the same game)

Match ups like
Smith v smith
Carter v Thurston
Nonu v Inglis
C. Smith v Lockyer
Dagg v Slater

Weirdly similar match ups / body shapes but I reckon QLD would win... That's the only year though. 2018 blacks would probably beat 2018 kangaroos

I seriously haven’t even heard of any of those rugby players except for Carter but have never seen him play

Dally M Rookie of the Year, and the future Broncos number 1

TBF I think that reaction was more to do with him getting us a home final.

Yea you could be right. Great to see him get rewarded with a nice long range try and some more points to his tally regardless.

Uppa Jamayne. So good to have a good kicker for us.

Which game did he start kicking for us? Was it round 3? Imagine if he'd kicked the first couple of games!

Was round 2 he started kicking for us.
And first round we only scored two tries so not much difference really.

This guy sums up the Sydney bias against us.

• Has played the whole season.
  • Highest point scorer in the game
  • Has won us several games under extremely high pressure situations
  • Has had some incredible moments (the try to win it against the Roosters as one example).
Yet some of the Sydney media still have guys like Ramian and Brimson as legit options over him for ROTY.

Imagine if Kalyn Ponga or someone else had scored that try against the Roosters at the death, they would still be talking about it next year.

Don’t know why everyone is getting so worked up over hypotheticals. Isaako will easily win ROTY purely for the fact he has played half a season more than the likes of Brimson and Ramien when talent wise there isn’t a lot between them. Pretty sure games played plus the fact he was top pointscorer will work in his favour big time. If Brimson had of played the whole season and in the form he is in now he would have been probably the favourite. Ramien is half decent but hasn’t played enough or done enough for mine.

Last edited:
The reality is they have to talk about other options.....purely so they can talk about it. That said, it would be nice if one of them said they thought he was a shoe-in.

He finished off the regular season scoring the most points during a regular season of any Broncos player in history and his kicking percentage is the highest any regular kicker has produced in our history.

Any one making a montage of him, would enjoy watching it?

Met him at Garden City on Sunday around 12.30 and found him to be such a wonderful young bloke. Had a photo taken with my Missus and asked him what was he doing as he had a game that arvo. His reply - "Just finishing breakfast". Wish him well.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.