OFFICIAL James Roberts granted immediate release

I reckon staggs will handle Roberts if they line up against each other

Of all the shit slang people use today this one bothers you enough to comment on?
It's because it's the most hideous of all the american slang. It's like of all the things american I never want to see imported, it's at the top of the spoken word list. I'm sorry but it makes me puke. Do we really need to imitate them and make us sound as dumb? It's even worse than the knobheads using the word 'drug' instead of dragged as in 'we drug it up the bank from in the lake'. Yuk.

He handled Latrell who is a more potent centre.

Just rush up on Roberts before he gets the ball. Don't give him any room, he can't do shit. He doesn't have any other tricks in the bag.

I’m only worried if Roberts swoops on a loose ball or something. Other than that, he shouldn’t cause too much damage.

It's because it's the most hideous of all the american slang. It's like of all the things american I never want to see imported, it's at the top of the spoken word list. I'm sorry but it makes me puke. Do we really need to imitate them and make us sound as dumb? It's even worse than the knobheads using the word 'drug' instead of dragged as in 'we drug it up the bank from in the lake'. Yuk.

Which one is worse, youse or y’all?

"Aight" is the most hideous. Gives me the shits

That's interesting, I wonder which side Kotoni prefers. Playing on your preferred side can truly make a difference and it's a shame Bird only got such a short time in his preferred spot on the right before he went down; he really was looking the goods with that shift.

Kotoni played right center mostly for Redcliffe. I've seen Shiba play both sides. We played Opacic left side last year when he played mostly right side for the 20's and we have been playing Bird left side when he is more comfortable on the right. Its a habit we have seemed to get ourselves in.
[automerge]1559287389[/automerge]
Right side for Norths.

Didnt he play left side for the Residents? Or am i thinking of another game. I've certainly seen him on the left side.

Last edited:
I’m with you. It’s the worst. Also I would appreciate it if everyone pulled their pants up. I don’t need to see your manky undies. They don’t impress me.

What is aight? I don't recognise it. What's it supposed to be?

Whoops I use that one all the time. Except I spell it aiight. There is no stopping Australian youths strong desire to be American unfortunately. It's truly a sad state of affairs.

Has anyone met an Australian who actually speaks with an American accent because they only watch American entertainment? Now that shit is both sad and highly amusing.

Last edited:
What is aight? I don't recognise it. What's it supposed to be?
Alright I think but it comes out horribly mangled. It also gets randomly inserted into “sentences” a bit like k for ok.

I’m with you. It’s the worst. Also I would appreciate it if everyone pulled their pants up. I don’t need to see your manky undies. They don’t impress me.

Haha I don’t think anyone does this anymore. It was more a thing circa pretty fly for a white guy.

Has anyone met an Australian who actually speaks with an American accent because they only watch American entertainment? Now that shit is both sad and highly amusing.

I haven't, but I have been reading things recently about Australian kids growing up with British accents, because 90% of the kids shows on free to air are British as ****.

Active Now

• Inknition
  • Battler
  • heartly87
  • Xzei
  • Dash
  • Fozz
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  • Bronco bob
  • levikaden
  • mitch222
  • Swordfish
  • Skathen
  • Galah
  • Bongo
  • bb_gun
  • Stix
  • Sproj
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.