OFFICIAL James Roberts granted immediate release

He’s not a terrible person at all but wants the world to know it over and over.
I'm sure you're going to back this up with some direct quotes from the man himself, bragging about being the saviour, right?

I'm sure you're going to back this up with some direct quotes from the man himself, bragging about being the saviour, right?

He’s too cunning to say it like that. Something between the lines like “I’ll fix James” is more his style.

There's some in the stories in this thread alone.
[automerge]1559296952[/automerge]
He’s too cunning to say it like that. Something between the lines like “I’ll fix James” is more his style.
yep.

Last edited:
He’s also been blessed to have Smith in his team his entire career.

And if it wasn't for Bellamy's fit in or **** off approach then it's likely Smith would not be the player he is today. It's likely Smith wouldn't have lasted long.

Smith wasn't always the player he is today.

You blokes mustn’t have ever managed anyone before. All good.

Sooooo how does he make it known to the world over and over? This is just such a weird reason to insult him haha

Sooooo how does he make it known to the world over and over? This is just such a weird reason to insult him haha

I’m not insulting him. I’m just saying he loves being big dog. Everything he does to the media reminds me of that.

Which sport stars have you managed? And for what team?

Never a professional sports team, but I imagine the ability to manage different personality types would be important in such an instance.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Midean
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jazza
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Browny
  • BroncosAlways
  • LittleDavey
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Johnny92
  • Justwin
  • Foordy
  • mieko
  • Old Mate
  • Hoof Hearted
  • FACTHUNT
  • kiwi2
  • Bish
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.