OFFICIAL James Roberts granted immediate release

Shibaski is a good player with the potential to be great. His defence has been solid just needs to gel with his new halfback to see his attacking skills.

No surprise there, we're still feeling his last tenure (positive and negative aspects of it).
Besides he still has a fair share of sycophants as well as people who dislike him on BHQ, who won't forget to bring him up, especially under the current circumstances.
Thing is he is the one stirring the pot. He has been scorned, he has for eternity a mark on his resume ‘sacked by the Broncos’. He will seek redemption, he will poke us in the eye at every opportunity. In effect he has dragged James out of our reserve grade side to play NRL for the Rabbits. Nothing more. He is pushing socially that he has beaten White and Seibold to the punch. I wonder how long Ritcho will put up with that crap. A very small line between pinching players from the Broncs to improve his current team and as matter of seeking retribution. Nothing will appease Wayne Bennet, a premiership win over the Broncs will serve nothing to him - he wants both White and Seibolds head on a stick. I for one lost all respect.

You blokes mustn’t have ever managed anyone before. All good.

Im actually going to call you a potato, for the relevance of this comment in context to this thread.

I know you have opinions and what not, sometimes off the scale but hey its a forum?

I can tell you, fit in or **** off, is generally close to the type of method necessary to maintain a competitive environment at an elite level (small divergence necessary to manage egos over time). If you expect a foster home, the lost 5th chance city of Rome or a charity for the depleted biased attitude greens party - i suggest you approach your local greens party member to see if they can have any social media influence and movement towards changing the minds of board members at Red Hill.

Winning Premierships is not done via charity, its done by hard work. The ones that work hard will get sick of giving charity to the ones that don't tow the line. Sooner than later shit slides down hill, like it started to at Red Hill in the last two years. This is possibly why we don't have WB anymore...............I don't have inside info at HQ, just speaking from an outsider.
[automerge]1559305723[/automerge]
Thing is he is the one stirring the pot. He has been scorned, he has for eternity a mark on his resume ‘sacked by the Broncos’. He will seek redemption, he will poke us in the eye at every opportunity. In effect he has dragged James out of our reserve grade side to play NRL for the Rabbits. Nothing more. He is pushing socially that he has beaten White and Seibold to the punch. I wonder how long Ritcho will put up with that crap. A very small line between pinching players from the Broncs to improve his current team and as matter of seeking retribution. Nothing will appease Wayne Bennet, a premiership win over the Broncs will serve nothing to him - he wants both White and Seibolds head on a stick. I for one lost all respect.

On good info, Richo was completely against Roberts. WB is the pure and only reason this happened.

Roberts was meant to prep for a presser but his "advisers" were of the opinion he didn't need one and it wouldn't be good for him. Nek minute hes left with a hotshot splash interview in the side street wearing a hoodie looking like a big time boxer. More fool him and his advisers. WB takes the heat and dishes out crap - Richo is left with a steaming pile of shit after he had already pre advised Sydney Journos that morning of the news, to which WB makes a mockery of.

The crap that WB has spilled out this week is ridiculous, the guy is a compulsive liar, and in this case the only benefit is his own ego. None of it actually helps Roberts.

Last edited:
@007 winning is not done by charity, it’s done by hard work...

He says, When discussing the most successful coach of all times philosophy

@007 winning is not done by charity, it’s done by hard work...

He says, When discussing the most successful coach of all times philosophy

You cannot use "greatest coach of all time"as an argument. His results since the his last GF win have been mediocre. I would say Bellamy will go down as a better overall coach once time has passed.

You cannot use "greatest coach of all time"as an argument. His results since the his last GF win have been mediocre. I would say Bellamy will go down as a better overall coach once time has passed.
Big call. He's got a fair bit of catching up to do. He's currently on 2 premierships, 0 State of Origins and a bunch of these *********

He has no moral high ground to stand on given he did to Hook worse than Seibs did to him, which is when I lost respect. He will definitely keep trying, and quite possibly succeed to poke a hole here and there, but I'm sure we'll be the last to laugh.

That's a big big call. Bellyache has won 2 premierships after having assembled a team of immortals through massive salary cap rorting. He's never won a premiership without having had Smith, Slater and Cronk in his team - they got demolished by Manly without Smith, beaten by the Sharks without Slater and absolutely taken to town by 12 men without Cronk. He's none from 3 at Origin.

His success thus far has come from having a spine full of immortals and using controversial grubby techniques which are often banned later on and essentially are responsible for Alex McKinnon's quadraplegia. Whether it's grapple tackles or chicken wings or crusher tackles, wrestling after the refs call held, controlling a players arms on the ground so they can't post, Melbourne's main advantages come from pushing the rules to breaking point every game.

He has no moral high ground to stand on given he did to Hook worse than Seibs did to him, which is when I lost respect.
Why was it worse? Both cases the Broncos publicly backed their coach while privately bringing someone else in. Did you lose respect for Seibold? How about when he had a sook to the papers because mean old Wayne Bennett had turned down a swap deal at the last minute and made Siebold's kiddies cry?

Last edited:
That's a big big call. Bellyache has won 2 premierships after having assembled a team of immortals through massive salary cap rorting. He's never won a premiership without having had Smith, Slater and Cronk in his team - they got demolished by Manly without Smith, beaten by the Sharks without Slater and absolutely taken to town by 12 men without Cronk. He's none from 3 at Origin.

His success thus far has come from having a spine full of immortals and using controversial grubby techniques which are often banned later on and essentially are responsible for Alex McKinnon's quadraplegia. Whether it's grapple tackles or chicken wings or crusher tackles, wrestling after the refs call held, controlling a players arms on the ground so they can't post, Melbourne's main advantages come from pushing the rules to breaking point every game.

Why was it worse? Both cases the Broncos publicly backed their coach while privately bringing someone else in. Did you lose respect for Seibold? How about when he had a sook to the papers because mean old Wayne Bennett had turned down a swap deal at the last minute and made Siebold's kiddies cry?

Yeah, what an arsehole for caring about his kids

I think it must be eating him up inside that Seibold was Souths first choice and not him.This mediocre player that he used to coach and possibly got rid of.

Yeah, what an arsehole for caring about his kids
Maybe he should have waited for the deal to actually be done before telling them they were moving then. And he can care about his kids without having to have a whinge in the papers over it.

Holy ****, @abashii spitting some absolute fire. A big +1 to all of this.

Maybe he should have waited for the deal to actually be done before telling them they were moving then. And he can care about his kids without having to have a whinge in the papers over it.

For all reports the deal was done, right done to Seibs being told to have his desk packed because Bennett was going to be there on Monday.

Honestly though I am not getting into this again, it is clear that some people will not acknowledge both sides and must maintain that Bennett is some kind of messiah so I’ll just leave it at that.

Last edited:

It is as big call.

1) Melbourne aren't the only team to have rorted the cap, however they did get busted. Others have escaped.
2)Belly/his system helped to make those three what they become. They didn't instantly become superstars and all learned hard lessons.
3)Every team goes through a shit patch
4)If you don't push the rules you're not competing, i also don't agree with the style, but it changed the game and mastered the game.

It is as big call.

1) Melbourne aren't the only team to have rorted the cap, however they did get busted. Others have escaped.
2)Belly/his system helped to make those three what they become. They didn't instantly become superstars and all learned hard lessons.
3)Every team goes through a shit patch
4)If you don't push the rules you're not competing, i also don't agree with the style, but it changed the game and mastered the game.
He doesn’t push the rules. He breaks them and gets away with it because the NRL need a strong Melbourne team. He’s done literally nothing positive for the game and he’s lucky that Smith is there to coach the team so he can go psycho and yell hysterically every so often

Active Now

• Spooky1013
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncs30
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Johnny92
  • LittleDavey
  • BroncosAlways
  • BroncoFan94
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • bb_gun
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.