James Roberts signs with the Brisbane Broncos

treetops tavern in burleigh will be filthy he is leaving the gold coast.

I know you are trying to insinuate he still drinks and is off the rails or whatever, but there has been no reports of that so I don't believe you.

he will just car pool with alex glenn and stay on the gold coast. a couple of the players already live there and its only an hour away

I know you are trying to insinuate he still drinks and is off the rails or whatever, but there has been no reports of that so I don't believe you.

least of my worries if you do or don't believe me, you are just filthy that I don't private message you anymore with inside info. time to get over it b4l.....

least of my worries if you do or don't believe me, you are just filthy that I don't private message you anymore with inside info. time to get over it b4l.....

Say what? You messaged me a couple of times with rubbish that was mainly running down the players ou obviously don't like and stuff that didn't come to fruition. Yeah, I'm gutted...

If he wants to drink, he can drink.

As long as it doesn't have an impact on his performances on the field, I don't really give a shit.

Im very excited by this signing. Hopefully he doesn't have any behavioural issues here, or at least that they don't effect his footy.

It's going to be hard to part with players though, ive really grown to like all our current players.

Our attack just got even more insane. Not too mention Hunt and Milf have a season together under their belts and Darius will have a full off season with them. **** it feels good to feel positive every off season again!

Edit: someone please splice Roberts' highlight reel into our 2015 team highlight reel. I'll go chuck on some popcorn while I wait. :D

Last edited:
Ultimately the chance to learn under Bennett secured the move with Roberts set to relocate north of the Gold Coast after Christmas.

Courier Mail

The grog issue does worry me slightly, but with that being said, Bennett won't put up with it. He made Hunt give up the drink when he first came here, and look how that turned out. I'm confident in Bennett's ability to get the best out of players on AND off the field, and we've got much more reliable veterans to lead by example off the field than the Titans did as well. (Greg Bird lol)

Edit: Apparently Hunt stopped drinking the season before Bennett came home, and by his own accord, scratch that comment.

Last edited:
Ahhhh haaa yeeeearr heh think have been celebrating end of work today ,AN, welcoming Jimmee officially too! Anyone know when a press conference will be held to announce Jimmee an wayne there togethet? Cant wait to see him in hes bronnies jersey at the conference hey. So happy we found out today an just gona make Xmas all there more fun now..no more work an we landed Jimmee to! Kiss my ol wrinkly ass rabbits fans PMSL.

Come on lads all together now in preparation for round 1 ,2016!

Jiiimmee jet Jiiimmee Jet
When he turns on hes power you wont forget
Jiimmee jet jimmee jet
Oh how we love you Jiimmee jet heh

Come on Joe, come on 191, errmm i mean Danny Boy O'Dowd lol we all raise our glasses together!

If he wants to drink, he can drink. As long as it doesn't have an impact on his performances on the field, I don't really give a shit.

Same philosophy shared by the coaching staff.
Celebrate when's it's time to celebrate. Work hard when it's time to work. Old school Bennett.

Same philosophy shared by the coaching staff.
Celebrate when's it's time to celebrate. Work hard when it's time to work. Old school Bennett.

It's the happy medium. I always scratch my head at these clubs that impose a complete alcohol ban on the players. All that ends up happening is players go overboard when they can drink again.

I quiet often drink there with the boys from work and have never come across him. Came across falloon a few times and bird though.

Ahhhh haaa yeeeearr heh think have been celebrating end of work today ,AN, welcoming Jimmee officially too! Anyone know when a press conference will be held to announce Jimmee an wayne there togethet? Cant wait to see him in hes bronnies jersey at the conference hey. So happy we found out today an just gona make Xmas all there more fun now..no more work an we landed Jimmee to! Kiss my ol wrinkly ass rabbits fans PMSL.

Come on lads all together now in preparation for round 1 ,2016!

Jiiimmee jet Jiiimmee Jet
When he turns on hes power you wont forget
Jiimmee jet jimmee jet
Oh how we love you Jiimmee jet heh

Come on Joe, come on 191, errmm i mean Danny Boy O'Dowd lol we all raise our glasses together!
Song needs work

Happy it's all done and dusted, and that we're getting a genuine speedster out wide.

The Bennett factor is back boys.

Steve Renouf, reincarnate.

He's gonna have a hell of a highlight reel at Brisbane.

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• Manlyman
  • Broncorob
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • Bucking Beads
  • RodF
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.