RUMOUR James Roberts to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a tough 5 months without footy having to put up with our wives ect.. So every little peice of footy info we get we chase like a red rag to a bull lol ...Especially new potential signings.

Fair enough austin71.... that was kind of my point. We all get a bit itchy waiting.

In fairness, there's been a few pages of Daniel's top notch Intel, a few of FaithinHooks best work, fresh and interesting debate on the respective merits of Copley vs Reed, and much more.

It's pretty much the all in one thread. Why read anything else?

Exactly. Daniel and Faith in hook is the same person. At least this thread achieved finding that out lol...Still confident Roberts has signed with us though. ☺

Hi guys. I've been following this thread particularly and am a big fan of James. A few points...
Firstly, we all know Souths have made a huge play for him. This goes back weeks, as they knew Walker would be leaving. They need a centre to fill the shoes.
Secondly, I find it strange despite the media's view, that if he was signing with us, there's been no mention whatsoever of freeing up cap space to accommodate him. I find that unusual, as normally it would be released that the particular club was attempting to offload someone. Nothing apart from media speculation.
Thirdly, I have a feeling Souths are awaiting ratification of Burgess being signed off before an announcement is made. I do know that Roberts is keen to head back to Sydney despite media reports.
I have a sneaking suspicion he'll sign with Souths and will be announced over the next cuppla days.
I may however be wrong.

Exactly. Daniel and Faith in hook is the same person. At least this thread achieved finding that out lol...Still confident Roberts has signed with us though. ☺

I don't think so. Daniel's gimmick is to play an insufferable twat who keeps doubling down every time his hand flops, while FiH's is...
Well FiH's is...
I guess it's not polite to describe it in case it's not a gimmick.

Hi guys. I've been following this thread particularly and am a big fan of James. A few points...
Firstly, we all know Souths have made a huge play for him. This goes back weeks, as they knew Walker would be leaving. They need a centre to fill the shoes.
Secondly, I find it strange despite the media's view, that if he was signing with us, there's been no mention whatsoever of freeing up cap space to accommodate him. I find that unusual, as normally it would be released that the particular club was attempting to offload someone. Nothing apart from media speculation.
Thirdly, I have a feeling Souths are awaiting ratification of Burgess being signed off before an announcement is made. I do know that Roberts is keen to head back to Sydney despite media reports.
I have a sneaking suspicion he'll sign with Souths and will be announced over the next cuppla days.
I may however be wrong.

They have been numerous reports that Copley and/or maranta will be moved on for Roberts... Really not sure what your referring to here?!?

I wish we had some Bucks fans here.

I'm a "anyone but Spurs and Clippers in the West" fan.

I also have have a bet with a mate that the T'wolves will make the finals before 2020.

They have been numerous reports that Copley and/or maranta will be moved on for Roberts... Really not sure what your referring to here?!?

All media speculation. Much like Copley could be moved on etc.
If Copley WAS being touted as the fall guy (or Maranta) it would be all over the major news and we'd all be talking about it . It's not.

I was told 2 weeks ago he'd agreed to Souths, but I'll say it again..
I could be wrong.

If Copley WAS being touted as the fall guy (or Maranta) it would be all over the major news and we'd all be talking about it . It's not.

I could be wrong.

lol wtf ? We have been talking about it . I'm not sure what "major news" is but it's been on the news too.

Last edited:
Alright I'm officially over how long this is taking, I no longer care if we get him or not. Wake me up when the season starts.

After the debacle at the titans Roberts might actually be reading the contracts they put in front of him. If that's the case it could be the new year before he is done.

I could be wrong.

Oh ok so you are waiting for Bennett to hold the press conference to announce that Copley is on the market and then the following auction in which the 15 other clubs will bid live for his signature?

Oh ok so you are waiting for Bennett to hold the press conference to announce that Copley is on the market and then the following auction in which the 15 other clubs will bid live for his signature?

Will it be televised? If so, I'm keen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • mitch222
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Santa
  • Brocko
  • Midean
  • Fitzy
  • pennywisealfie
  • Spike
  • Broncorob
  • Rookie Alan
  • Organix
  • Adammacca
  • IceWorks
  • bb_gun
  • broncos4life
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Harry Sack
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.