OFFICIAL Jarryd Hayne signs with Titans

Gotta say all of the press shots are unconvincing . Looks like he'd rather be somewhere else.

13882706_1438993366127376_4292929430721562357_n.jpg

Last edited:
I agree.

It seemed like he only signed with them because no one else was interested in him.

If Parra tabled him an offer he wouldn't be playing for the Titans.

But given the way Parra is run, the offer probably actually said Hayne has to pay them.

On the 5pm news on the radio, Parra have said they tabled him an offer & was told it wasn't enough.

Well, it's always been his dream to get paid enough.

I heard the same thing. I guess it comes down to who you choose to believe. Parramatta, the club who was caught cheating and did everything in their power to stop investigators finding out the truth. Or Hayne, the guy who said he was staying in the NFL for the long haul and that if he ever came back it would be with Parramatta.

Trying to translate his emotional response when leaving into a pay day for the club. Backfired.

I heard the same thing. I guess it comes down to who you choose to believe. Parramatta, the club who was caught cheating and did everything in their power to stop investigators finding out the truth. Or Hayne, the guy who said he was staying in the NFL for the long haul and that if he ever came back it would be with Parramatta.

I believe Parra.

With Hayne, it's all about him & how much money he can get.

Wonder which Hillsong church Hayne will join, the one at Burleigh Heads or Coomera

I believe Parra.

With Hayne, it's all about him & how much money he can get.

Wonder which Hillsong church Hayne will join, the one at Burleigh Heads or Coomera

They'll be taking a nice cut of his contract too...

massive signing for the Titans ... they are the darkhorse for the premiership now.

I wish i could jump on the Titans bandwagon, should the Broncos get knocked out ...

But I can NEVER support any team that has Greg Bird playing for them. actually same reason i don't want the Sharks to win it, because i can NEVER support any team with Paul Gallen in it

Last edited:
Man you are in fantasy land aren't you

TBF what has he said wrong. Yes this will most likely be a great signing for the Titans, but it could very easily go belly up. As Tom even pointed out a very recent example of when it has.

By having to reshape the roster as it appears the Titans will have to do it puts players offside (ala Rabbitohs). When that player doesn't live up to the hype like Burgess hasn't it can cause fractures.

If Hayne comes in and brings his previous form it will more than likely be all rosy, however if he doesn't (and bearing in mind he has been out of the game for 2 years under completely different training regimes) then it could all end in tears very quickly.

Nothing wrong with pointing that out as a possibility.

TBF what has he said wrong. Yes this will most likely be a great signing for the Titans, but it could very easily go belly up. As Tom even pointed out a very recent example of when it has.

By having to reshape the roster as it appears the Titans will have to do it puts players offside (ala Rabbitohs). When that player doesn't live up to the hype like Burgess hasn't it can cause fractures.

If Hayne comes in and brings his previous form it will more than likely be all rosy, however if he doesn't (and bearing in mind he has been out of the game for 2 years under completely different training regimes) then it could all end in tears very quickly.

Nothing wrong with pointing that out as a possibility.

The players that will be let go have known for Months. It is a shame for them and yeah it could go belly up but so could any signing. There is more at play than Sam Burgess at the Bunnies too.

Who makes way this season for him though? The Tits are playing some good footy, seem to have great cohesion and to use an old cliche....seem to be playing for each other. One of them now gets shunted back to reserve grade to make way for a signing made a few weeks out from finals. It's a great signing for the Titans absolutely, but I'm not a fan of him pushing someone else out so late in the season when they seem to have a very settled playing group.

I think it really stinks that he is allowed to play this year.

IMO: It's not fair for the players at the Titans who have played well to get them into the top 8 & for the other teams in the top 8.

Being 2 years out of the game is a gamble...but it's a gamble Titans had to have taken IMO. They need some star power if they want to challenge for a premiership.

Is it "have to had" or "had to have"?

Last edited:

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncorob
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Santa
  • lynx000
  • Spoon
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Organix
  • BroncoFan94
  • winslow_wong
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brocko
  • Waynesaurus
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Wendall Taylor
  • theshed
  • Gray
... and 28 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.