Jharal Yow Yeh injury update thread

Ouch, he's not exactly fat so that 15kg's would be a lot of muscle mass. You can't really gain more than half a kilo a week on average of lean muscle mass so that in itself could take 6 months to recover the muscle strength.

He has a long road ahead of him, not going to be easy. I hope he can return to his best, would be sad if that wasn't the case as he's such a phenomenal talent.

We should all chip in and buy him a crapload of tinned tuna!

Soft. He should be out there training on one leg. No heart :P

Gee Jharal looks thin. Good to see him out of hospital.

Its a camouflage technique, he can stand next to the posts or blade of grass and no one see him.

That weight has come off pretty damn quick, my guess is the trainers etc know what they're doing - 15kg less weight for a dodgy ankle to carry around I guess. Get the bone healed, then bring strength back over time.

I hate him, I stop training and I got fat...

Great 2 page spread story on yow yeh in the sunday mail today. Says he is 14kg lighter and that its been absolute hell

I really hope Yow Yeh can make it back. That article makes the Gagai release an even bigger call IMO. We really need to look at signing some cover just in case.

Yeah, I'm worried he'll end up like Steve Michaels, who was good before he got that serious injury in 07.

Yeah, I'm worried he'll end up like Steve Michaels, who was good before he got that serious injury in 07.

Yeah different kind of injuries but, I'd imagine a knee would be on your mind more than Yow Yeh's, not saying its not a massive injury but the chance of rebreaking it would be a lot smaller than it would an acl. Once he's walking and running again he'll come along in leaps and bounds.

Edit: he did a heap of ligaments and stuff also right? Maybe I'm mistaken here then.

I dunno I reckon the Yow yeh injury will be harder to get over mentally than what Michaels had to deal with. Michaels had it tough though.

Jharal also has more talent than Michaels did.

Michaels just had speed, when he lost that, he lost everything.

Great 2 page spread story on yow yeh in the sunday mail today. Says he is 14kg lighter and that its been absolute hell

I felt for him big time before reading that story ... after reading it I'd just about be willing to donate a kidney if it helped him out ..

I saw his girlfriend in the Sunday paper. I don't feel that sorry for him

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncoFan94
  • achievedrap
  • K-Style
  • Dash
  • Wolfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Griffo
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Thelmus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bb_gun
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • Locky field goal
  • broncos4life
  • heartly87
... and 34 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.