NEWS Joan Taufua charged with manslaughter

She has had her parole cancelled and has been transferred back to prison.

Todays article got their obligatory mention of Payne and the Broncos (twice). but for the first time (at least that i've seen) they added: "there is no suggestion that he had anything to do with the crash"

If Payne had anything at all to do with the crash, that would be all they would be talking about. As terrible as it is for the victims, this is only getting so much air time because of who the mother is the mother of.

I agree with McHunt. Although not a nice thing to say, it could be a good thing (her being locked up).

He should get a full time nanny for any kids that were in mums care, and concentrate on his career.

If Payne had anything at all to do with the crash, that would be all they would be talking about. As terrible as it is for the victims, this is only getting so much air time because of who the mother is the mother of.

Its getting more attention because she is Paynes mother, but i think any criminal out on parole driving illegally, erratically and running from police who then killed 3 people would attract a fair bit of attention.

I suppose the only thing that could make it worse for Payne is if its his car.

Its getting more attention because she is Paynes mother, but i think any criminal out on parole driving illegally, erratically and running from police who then killed 3 people would attract a fair bit of attention.

I suppose the only thing that could make it worse for Payne is if its his car.

Absolutely, it's a terrible situation and a blight on those who decided it was a good idea to set her free.

I recall watching one of those crime documentaries where a sex offender in Melbourne was out on parole and while out on parole he raped and murdered an innocent woman, unfortunately that's the system we have, it's about rehabilitating people so they can live with freedom but obviously, they get it wrong sometimes and the results are catastrophic.

Absolutely, it's a terrible situation and a blight on those who decided it was a good idea to set her free.

I recall watching one of those crime documentaries where a sex offender in Melbourne was out on parole and while out on parole he raped and murdered an innocent woman, unfortunately that's the system we have, it's about rehabilitating people so they can live with freedom but obviously, they get it wrong sometimes and the results are catastrophic.

If it's the school teacher - he even told the parole officer he couldn't trust himself - or something along those lines.

If it's the school teacher - he even told the parole officer he couldn't trust himself - or something along those lines.

It was the murder of Jill Meagher, Adrian Bayley is/was the name of the killer

Probably will be the best thing for him. Obviously been supporting her his whole adult life and when you have someone that is constantly in trouble with the law that is just half of the shit that happens with people like that. Hate to speculate but she would be a typical narcissist that thinks everyone and the world owes them. Terrible people to deal with. Sad to say about a family member and it will be hard for a few months but probably be a relief eventually. Hopefully she is locked up for a long time

Can she even get bail if she is back inside for a parole breach?

Yes and no. She can technically be “granted bail” on her current charge, but in reality stay in jail due to her parole being revoked. Seems silly to “grant bail” to someone who can’t actually be released, but it happens. There was an example in NSW from yesterday. I can’t post the link for some reason, but just google Salim Mehajer and read the news.com story on it.

Payne returned to training yesterday.

I had to laugh yesterday seeing the Courier Mail trying to defend themselves, after they were called out by several people for linking his absence to his mothers legal troubles

CM facebook

Payne returned to training yesterday.

I had to laugh yesterday seeing the Courier Mail trying to defend themselves, after they were called out by several people for linking his absence to his mothers legal troubles

View attachment 20711

Come on mate.........its entertainment for those who can't get enough of their favourite soap opera. Editorial licence ....... 🙄

Just the facts is boring........apparently.

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Griffo
  • Wolfie
  • Strop
  • Harry Sack
  • winslow_wong
  • Volvo Driver
  • Maddy
  • Foordy
  • john1420
  • Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Manofoneway
  • thenry
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • levikaden
  • Stix
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.