NEWS Joan Taufua charged with manslaughter

Thread is unlocked but the three key members of that conversation are banned temporarily, if that conversation starts again, we will hand out longer bans and this thread will be locked again.

Just think before you type guys.

I want to make it clear I never advocated that Haas be "sacked". As others have said, we have no legal grounds unless he runs his mouth or does something stupid himself, but we are under no obligation to re-sign him when his current contract expires. After everything that has happened regarding himself and his family, that contract stunt he pulled mid season is looking all the more ridiculous, because now I think it's in the clubs best interests to let him walk for multiple reasons, and I'm far from the only one.

And who but the most desperate cellar dwellers are going to pay him the sort of money he wants while hitching themselves to all that baggage? To the Tigers and Dolphins I say good fucking luck to you.

what the **** happened the last 2 pages ... damn!

anyway my 2 cents is that it would be a huge mistake to punish Haas for the actions of his family. although Haas could still force the clubs hand if he goes stupid on social media (If he want's to support his mum publicly, then he needs to do it in a respectful manner ... unless he wants to be sacked)

IMO, worst case scenario is that sacking him causes the entire playing group to become disenchanted costing us the 2023 season, before it starts. it could even cost us players that we are desperate to keep, if they don't have faith in the club anymore.

although deciding on his next contract value (or even whether to offer him a new contract) is a different story.

also, I don't think Haas wants to leave. IMO that whole situation was largely driven by his manager wanting his pound of flesh. the other scenario could have been that he has realised he won't get this same cash at one of the top clubs.

Regardless of if
what the **** happened the last 2 pages ... damn!

anyway my 2 cents is that it would be a huge mistake to punish Haas for the actions of his family. although Haas could still force the clubs hand if he goes stupid on social media (If he want's to support his mum publicly, then he needs to do it in a respectful manner ... unless he wants to be sacked)

IMO, worst case scenario is that sacking him causes the entire playing group to become disenchanted costing us the 2023 season, before it starts. it could even cost us players that we are desperate to keep, if they don't have faith in the club anymore.

although deciding on his next contract value (or even whether to offer him a new contract) is a different story.

also, I don't think Haas wants to leave. IMO that whole situation was largely driven by his manager wanting his pound of flesh. the other scenario could have been that he has realised he won't get this same cash at one of the top clubs.

I truly dont think if we sacked him ( which i'm sure we wont unless he does something monumentally stupid ) it would derail us in 2023. This group isnt that tight for that to happen imo.

Edit: Stop it

swinging eric cartman GIF by South Park

Come back to a thread after 12 hours and there's 2 pages of mod edits and 3 bans.... fucking missed it all!!

Payne Hass's mother is a psycho......

If he defends her actions....he's gotta go (from the Broncs)

If he stays respectfully silent.......

Trains and plays well.....

Comedy Central Idk GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

Its not his fault he's got a psycho bitch for a Mum.

She needs to be locked up for a substantial length of time.

Payne Hass's mother is a psycho......

If he defends her actions....he's gotta go (from the Broncs)

If he stays respectfully silent.......

Trains and plays well.....

Comedy Central Idk GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

Its not his fault he's got a psycho bitch for a Mum.

She needs to be locked up for a substantial length of time.

I dont want to jump the gun, but if she was driving suspended and caused the death of these poor people she should never see another day outside of a jail cell. You would think she would know better with her history.

The only issue I have is with the Mother and weak as piss legal system that see's this women back on the street so soon after being convicted of assault. Queensland needs to pull it's finger out and get control before it really spirals. She should be going back for the max penalty. Murdering three people, frankly the death penalty would be the only fair ruling for justice to be served.

This is extremely tragic and sad on many fronts, not the least of which is that three people aren’t celebrating the new year tonight with their friends and loved ones..

All I’ll say at this stage in regards to the other party involved in this incident is that it’s extremely troubling they would get behind the wheel of a car and drive in the manner in which is alleged, given what occurred 23 years ago to one of their sons.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Waynesaurus
  • Battler
  • Bucking Beads
  • Alec
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Culhwch
  • Jedhead
  • Gaz
  • Justwin
  • broncos4life
  • Dash
  • johnny plath
  • HarryAllan7
  • Footy Fanatic
  • kman
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.