NEWS Joan Taufua charged with manslaughter

Anyone who thinks Payne should be punished for this in any way, is honestly a fucking moron who's opinion should be completely ignored.
Not just punished, but removed from the club never to return.
I wonder if you would talk like that in person.

Anyone who thinks Payne should be punished for this in any way, is honestly a fucking moron who's opinion should be completely ignored.
For what its worth, i dont recall anyone saying Haas should be punished for his mothers actions, rather the club should part ways with him due to his constant indiscretions and the drama that seems to come with his family.

You should learn to read before talking shit Mr Internet tough guy.

Not just punished, but removed from the club never to return.
I wonder if you would talk like that in person.

For what its worth, i dont recall anyone saying Haas should be punished for his mothers actions, rather the club should part ways with him due to his constant indiscretions and the drama that seems to come with his family.

You should learn to read before talking shit Mr Internet tough guy.
Yes I would, and do talk like that in person. If someone tells me something that I think is moronic, I will tell them that. Are you the kind of person that thinks life is a movie and everyone that says something not complimentary get assaulted? Maybe that says more about the type of people you were brought up with and associate with.

You are literally saying you want him sacked for his family drama, then also saying he shouldn't be punished for his mothers actions.

Cut him loose, but provide assistance if he needs it.
Support him as a human, not a footballer.

We can't cut him loose, don't think other teams want him. That't why he went all quiet, after asking for a release his form sort off slumped.

Yes I would, and do talk like that in person. If someone tells me something that I think is moronic, I will tell them that. Are you the kind of person that thinks life is a movie and everyone that says something not complimentary get assaulted? Maybe that says more about the type of people you were brought up with and associate with.

You are literally saying you want him sacked for his family drama, then also saying he shouldn't be punished for his mothers actions.
You still can't read? I said his repeated indiscretions including his family drama should see him removed from the club, especially if the club wants to improve its culture.
It's not rocket science.
And I'm certain you don't call people fucking morons to their faces for having a different opinion, civil, respectful and decent people don't do that. Not without losing some teeth.

You can disagree with someone, without resorting to calling them fucking morons mate.
Its far easier to be respectful, than a fuckwit, just saying.

You still can't read? I said his repeated indiscretions including his family drama should see him removed from the club, especially if the club wants to improve its culture.
It's not rocket science.
And I'm certain you don't call people fucking morons to their faces for having a different opinion, civil, respectful and decent people don't do that. Not without losing some teeth.
Family drama is not a reason to sack someone, and the club would be taken to court and bent over. You keep mentioning his family as a reason that would contribute to his sacking, while trying to say it's not the reason. It's like you think it's OK because it's not the SOLE reason for sacking him.

Edit: insults removed.

Family drama is not a reason to sack someone, and the club would be taken to court and bent over. You keep mentioning his family as a reason that would contribute to his sacking, while trying to say it's not the reason. It's like you think it's OK because it's not the SOLE reason for sacking him.

They could sack him if they thought the whole circus around him was dragging the name of the club down. Most players have a clause in their contracts about bringing the clubs name into disrepute and i guess backing family members doing illegal activities could be classed as that. Not using this current issue as an example as i am unaware if he has responded at all, but he's already backed his family members on Instagram i think it was in the past with their issues against the Police. Its not a good look to have somebody like that at the club when you are looking at sponsorships etc.

We have had enough chance to get rid of him if we really wanted to. He's lucky he is a top player imo.

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • Jazza
  • Morkel
  • BroncoFan94
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Gympie devil
  • Brocko
  • Mick_Hancock
  • ChewThePhatt
  • cento
  • Lurker
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Financeguy
  • Santa
  • MrMoore
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.