NEWS Joan Taufua charged with manslaughter

Police have alleged that the black merc (Taufua) made contact with the silver merc causing a subsequent impact with power pole. No details or further allegations have been made public.

RE the Erratic driving allegation and not engaging in pursuit:
“Police provided lights and sirens and attempted to intercept this vehicle, however the driver and sole occupant of the vehicle evaded police, and police made the decision because of the conduct of the driver not to engage in a pursuit."

Cut him loose, but provide assistance if he needs it.
Support him as a human, not a footballer.

I'm done with Haas and his association with the Broncos.
I was done with him when he asked for a release mid way through our comeback.

His family are nothing but trouble and there is no way that has not rubbed off on Payne over the years. It's sad, but it is what it is. RIP to the innocent people that lost their lives.

A) Illegal
B) Poor taste, and given the circumstances - foul low blow.
C) He is only responsible for his own actions.
D) Undoubtedly would start a dangerous spiral to his well being.

A) Illegal
B) Poor taste, and given the circumstances - foul low blow.
C) He is only responsible for his own actions.
D) Undoubtedly would start a dangerous spiral to his well being.
Each to their own, i could care less about Haas or his mother. She is apparently fine in hospital with an arm injury and recovering well.
The same cannot be said for the three dead family members who by all accounts broke no laws and are victims of Haas's mother driving in a dangerous manner.

Tell me, when was the last off season we didn't have a fucking incident involving Haas to some extent?
Sick of the bloke.

Cut him loose, but provide assistance if he needs it.
Support him as a human, not a footballer.

I'm done with Haas and his association with the Broncos.
I was done with him when he asked for a release mid way through our comeback.

His family are nothing but trouble and there is no way that has not rubbed off on Payne over the years. It's sad, but it is what it is. RIP to the innocent people that lost their lives.

Some people are overreacting a bit too much here...

Rational thinking has gone right out the fucking window.

Each to their own, i could care less about Haas or his mother. She is apparently fine in hospital with an arm injury and recovering well.
The same cannot be said for the three dead family members who by all accounts broke no laws and are victims of Haas's mother driving in a dangerous manner.

Tell me, when was the last off season we didn't have a fucking incident involving Haas to some extent?
Sick of the bloke.

We hasn't driving the car. You can't blame him for what his mother did as much as we can't blame you for anything your mother does.

Some people are overreacting a bit too much here...

Rational thinking has gone right out the fucking window.
Ok? ive wanted Haas gone since midway through last season, this is icing on the cake.
I believe the club would be better off without him or his family.

If we could get a single off season with a Haas free incident, i might be inclined to cut him some slack.
Until then......

We hasn't driving the car. You can't blame him for what his mother did as much as we can't blame you for anything your mother does.
For sure, not blaming Payne for this at all.
But there is no denying his family and him are a smear on the club.

Ok? ive wanted Haas gone since midway through last season, this is icing on the cake.

If we could get a single off season with a Haas free incident, i might be inclined to cut him some slack.
Until then......

He had one incident in an off-season some time back. This one is not on him.

Like I said, overreacting a bit too much.

He had one incident in an off-season some time back. This one is not on him.

Like I said, overreacting a bit too much.
Haas and Kelly fight.
Demanding a release mid-season.
Verbally abusing and threatening a female cop.
Driving offenses. (multiple times)
Refusing to co-operate with investigations into his mothers fight at a footy game.
Uncles tasteless Instagram posts.
Mother jailed for violent assault.
Mother involved in fatal crash.

Compare that to the likes of Patty Carrigan for example. (future captain)

Until then......
you're making the situation about your dislike for Payne and his family, which imo is all kinds of fucked up .

you're making the situation about your dislike for Payne and his family, which imo is all kinds of fucked up .
The situation is there regardless of my dislike of him.
Funny how you dont hear this sort of stuff from 90% of the rest of the team.

TC Robati excluded.

We want to improve the culture at the Broncos, its this sort of shit that needs to stop.
We got rid of TPJ, we should get rid of Haas too.

the situation has nothing to do with football or the broncos .
Sure it does. Its the mother of a high profile player and its in the press.
You don't think this affects Payne? Or Sponsors? Or his teammates? Or the club? Or the clubs image?
Again, im not blaming Payne for his mothers actions, but she isnt helping him at all.
Especially when he gets into enough trouble on his own.

This is the headline.

Haas and Kelly fight.
Demanding a release mid-season.
Verbally abusing and threatening a female cop.
Driving offenses. (multiple times)
Refusing to co-operate with investigations into his mothers fight at a footy game.
Uncles tasteless Instagram posts.
Mother jailed for violent assault.
Mother involved in fatal crash.

Compare that to the likes of Patty Carrigan for example. (future captain)

So now we're going from talking about off-season incidents with Haas to all of his incidents in his career.

A bit ridiculous to include his family incidents. They are not on him. Just like this one isn't. You're overreacting to the situation because of the situation with the release. Take a step back.

It's all good to want him gone, but to put his family's incidents on him and use that as a reason is a bit much.

So now we're going from talking about off-season incidents with Haas to all of his incidents in his career.

A bit ridiculous to include his family incidents. They are not on him. Just like this one isn't. You're overreacting to the situation because of the situation with the release. Take a step back.

It's all good to want him gone, but to put his family's incidents on him and use that as a reason is a bit much.
Just do me a favor, and compare him to literally every other Bronco in the last 5 years in terms of off field drama.

Where do you draw the line?

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Ondi
  • GCBRONCO
  • Rambstien
  • marw
  • Astro
  • BRC088
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
  • john1420
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  • davidp
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.