NEWS Joan Taufua charged with manslaughter

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
WTF is it with some of these blokes that cant keep their hands to themselves. We had Staggs do it, now Robati. At least it wasnt that **** Payne Haas this time.
Maybe give Haas a break, tonight… 😔

Check the courier mail…

His mum is on life support.

Well i didnt know that when i first posted it about him, and i still didnt know until now after you edited your post. And while my opinion of him isnt going to change, that's terrible news. I wouldnt wish that sort of thing on anyone. Lets hope she can pull through.

I won't be horribly surprised if there is dangerous driving or road rage involved.

I won't be horribly surprised if there is dangerous driving or road rage involved.

Somebody mentioned in the article about a black SUV driving recklessly but i dont think it was referring to this incident, more that stretch of road.

Somebody mentioned in the article about a black SUV driving recklessly but i dont think it was referring to this incident, more that stretch of road.
I read that too but the article stated that the same vehicle was involved in the crash. A motorist claimed that he was almost run off the road by a black Mercedes van who was dangerously driving over the speed limit.

I know he brings a lot of the negative press on himself but goodness me, this kid just seems to go from one tragedy to another. Really feel for him and hope all Broncs supporters get behind him.

Is it implied that she was the cause? Or am i reading it wrong?

There is a black SUV at the scene burnt out, in the courier mail photo.

Suspect it was an entrapment…

Hence the rapid counselling for the response crews.

Is it implied that she was the cause? Or am i reading it wrong?
That hasn't been released to the media yet. It is far too early for that. I do know one thing. This isn't going to be a pleasant story.

There is a black SUV at the scene burnt out, in the courier mail photo.

Suspect it was an entrapment…

Hence the rapid counselling for the response crews.

I'm not sure I want to ask but does entrapment mean someone was actually trapped alive in a burning vehicle?

That hasn't been released to the media yet. It is far too early for that. I do know one thing. This isn't going to be a pleasant story.

QPS media release.

Mrs Haas is 46…

I'm not sure I want to ask but does entrapment mean someone was actually trapped alive in a burning vehicle?
Trapped in the vehicle due to the extent of the damage to said vehicle, yes.

Not necessarily on fire. QPS media release has been put up.

Active Now

• Ozired
  • Dash
  • bazza
  • Xzei
  • bb_gun
  • Fozz
  • Mustafur
  • broncos4life
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosgirl
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • cento
  • Morkel
  • Nerd
  • Footy Fanatic
  • BroncosAlways
  • Organix
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.