Jordan Kahu

T

Tiger Goose

Jan 13, 2012
Hey guys,
Im actually a tigers fan, but was wondering how you guys think Jordan Kahu is progressing. He seems to be a very talented player, I know he is still eligible for NYC, but do you guys see him pushing for an NRL spot.

Id also like to see Gagai get more NRL time this year, but not sure who misses out to give him a run.

Hey guys,
Im actually a tigers fan, but was wondering how you guys think Jordan Kahu is progressing. He seems to be a very talented player, I know he is still eligible for NYC, but do you guys see him pushing for an NRL spot.

Id also like to see Gagai get more NRL time this year, but not sure who misses out to give him a run.

Kahu I think is earmarked to spend time in first grade this season. I think I read he's been training with the first graders all offseason. Hook thinks highly of him.

The Broncos have a real wealth of talent in the backline at the moment. Hoffman, Beale, Hodges, Reed, Yow Yeh, Copley, Gagai, Kahu all very capable of holding down a first grade spot.

Is this Gagai kid any good??

Active Now

• Browny
  • Griffo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncorob
  • davidp
  • Fozz
  • kiwibronco
  • Gaz
  • RolledOates
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Galah
  • TimWhatley
  • Mister Wright
  • Foordy
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Allo
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.