Josh Hoffman

Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Captain
Oct 23, 2013
Anyone know when Hoffman is due back at Red Hill?

And what sort of reception he is going to have? There's a lot of bs we all know he has to answer for. The way he was acting in the RLWC was very disrespectful to his current employers and should be reprimanded for it.

Logically speaking, we all know comparing Miford and Hoffman's or even Barba's story is unfair. The media and fans of other clubs saw Hoffman's antics some way justified. But seriously, those charades were extremely unprofessional.

I do wonder what trouble he is in when he returns, or if they will say to him, look, clean slate, but you are NOT our fullback this season.

Re: Josh Hoffman, to the principles office!

Yeah! He really needs to be taught some Principles. Lock him in the office until he learns them.

Yeah! He really needs to be taught some Principles. Lock him in the office until he learns them.
That pun is so bad, I had to laugh. :laugh:

who cares what he said or did. If he doesn't want to play he can sit on the sidelines for the year. If they think he can contribute then put him in the team.

Last edited by a moderator:

so no one knows when he is due back??

We only had the worst season in the club's history. How dare they go and buy better players.

Hoffman must be back in Brisbane by now and I would think the Broncos bosses have had a few quiet words in his ear and told in no uncertain circumstances to shut up - pull his head in and he will play where he is told - on the wing - as we have not heard BOO from him since the world cup finished

Hoffman must be back in Brisbane by now and I would think the Broncos bosses have had a few quiet words in his ear and told in no uncertain circumstances to shut up - pull his head in and he will play where he is told - on the wing - as we have not heard BOO from him since the world cup finished

He should be happy there. Getting quality ball from one of the top centres in the game, reed, how could he not like it

I could think of far far worse things then that, being partnered with Maranta one of them. Poor old Hoffman will just have to settle with being the go to man for finishing tries.

Last edited:

I could think of far far worse things then that, being partnered with Maranta one of them. Poor old Hoffman will just have to settle with being the go to man for finishing tries.

I put money on it he forgets about the fullback position when he is leading try scorer for the Bronx. RTS has his kiwi jersey and I doubt he will ever get it back unless injury. So as you said time to bite the bullet so to speak and the be the finisher we know he is.

He should be happy there. Getting quality ball from one of the top centres in the game, reed, how could he not like it

I hope they are continuing to work on their timing and combinations. Reed bombed just as many tries by not passing to Hoffman last year as he did setting up ones.

That was only the early season. After that it was the fullback not passing. I'm getting sick of the media still running with he asked for a release. He has stated himself that he never did. But not a single league specific media outlet ran with it only 7. I honestly think he must have been on a self imposed media ban in England. It's the only thing that makes sense and would be why he had no clue what was going on.

I hope they are continuing to work on their timing and combinations. Reed bombed just as many tries by not passing to Hoffman last year as he did setting up ones.

a mate of mine knows reedy. he's well aware of it.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • bert_lifts
  • jtupu17
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.