Josh McCrone Rumour

Re: Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Look guys McCrone has pace, Wallace does not.
I can live with DCE and McCrone running off him. I believe this would be a dangerous combination and if you could then have Barba out the back i am excited

Look guys McCrone has pace, Wallace does not.
I can live with DCE and McCrone running off him. I believe this would be a dangerous combination and if you could then have Barba out the back i am excited

That wouldn't be too bad, but only because of the DCE factor. I'd happily play Gillett at 5/8 if DCE was #7. McCrone would be just so redundant that it's not even a joke any more.

His interviews with his mouthguard in are hilarious. Talk silly superstitions

McCrone is shit and will not be signing at the Broncos. Don't be silly. He is just another Wallace. Average and we need better than that.

He is definitely making out like he does although if I were to pretend to have inside knowledge this would definitely be one rumour I'd jump on.

McCrone is **** and will not be signing at the Broncos. Don't be silly. He is just another Wallace. Average and we need better than that.

G'day Beadsy, hope all is well Pal. Could you please elaborate on your posting earlier this afternoon, re: McCrone will definitely not BE signing with the Bronnies. I would trust your intel more than most on BHQ, so if you have any further info on this latest development, please don't hesitate to give me a buzz on my cellphone. You should have my number already in your private mailbox.

Looking forward greatly to hearing from you soon.

Last edited:

i know you're a troll and all, and i'm not gonna bite anymore, but do you think you could refresh your little shtick a bit? if you're going to all this effort, a bit of variety couldnt hurt.

G'day Beadsy, hope all is well Pal. Could you please elaborate on your posting earlier this afternoon, re: McCrone will definitely not BE signing with the Bronnies. I would trust your intel more than most on BHQ, so if you have any further info on this latest development, please don't hesitate to give me a buzz on my cellphone. You should have my number already in your private mailbox.

Do not worry. I believe he is writing an article for your local rag, it should be delivered to your door shortly should you wish to transcribe it for the rest of us.

In the image I have created in my head, one OF our posters sports thick horn -rimmed glasses complete with a band aid

Ikin making a comeback

doakes.gif

I hope you guys realise what this means.. We've signed Josh McCrone as well.. the guy who came up with the first rumour of Kennedy to Broncos also said McCrone to Broncos from the same source.. Oh god.............

empire-4.jpg

Unbreak is right. Moosehead mentioned both Kennedy and McCrone. It's happening. Lock it in Eddie.

Hmm Wallace and McCrone, if we could somehow combine the two we might have a decent playmaker.

Yep - 3 year deal signed by Kennedy

Hopefully you're wrong about McCrone!

Active Now

• Gympie devil
  • Tim K
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • The True King
  • Broncosgirl
  • Behold
  • broncoscope
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.