Josh McCrone Rumour

Re: Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

No way are we signing McCrone.

Just when things were starting to look up..

Lama Tasi - 23 - Queenslander
Martin Kennedy - 24 - Queenslander

Josh McCrone - 26 - Cockroach

He's only a year younger than Wallace.. and just as slow.

McCrone deal isnt signed - but I am told it is all but done. With the halves clean out happening at the moment - I have heard the names of two other halves that the club is aggressively chasing as well... so I wouldn't bet on McCrone and Hunt as the halves pairing just yet!

McCrone deal isnt signed - but I am told it is all but done. With the halves clean out happening at the moment - I have heard the names of two other halves that the club is aggressively chasing as well... so I wouldn't bet on McCrone and Hunt as the halves pairing just yet!

Do share :)

Why the **** would we sign McCrone?

It's not McCrone. I said last week good news was coming. Marty was one part of it.

Hey mate can you confirm or deny that some of this good news is a players that plays in the halves. Cheers.

Where did this stupid idea come from? Does anyone have anything of substance?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Mcrone Rumour

I'm hoping someone got confused and we have Milford. Or Cornish. If we do have him I hope it is a one year stop gap. He even plays the same positions as Wallace. Should free up some cap with him over wal though.

The guy who originally started the Martin Kennedy rumour also stated that Josh McCrone was as good as a done deal.. seems like a reliable source.

I bloody hope not. Why would McCrone want out of the Raiders anyway? He's got a first grade spot all locked up at the moment unless he's been told they want to replace him with Milford next year? Maybe it is Milford though, he did want to leave the Raiders at one point so it's not that unlikely...

...I'm going to keep praying it's Milford.

Damn, two absolutely solid sounding rumours, this is gonna be eating away at me for the rest of the year lol. Hope you are right 1910, I believe you :)

McCrone is playing well tonite, he will look good in a Bronco jersey next year.

The original comment mentioned a versatile Raiders back who can play 5/8th. McCrone plays half and frankly isn't very versatile. Maybe the OP's source was simply having some fun with the OP and told him it was McCrone. The description itself sounds a lot more like Milford than anything and the recent article confirms this.

Other than being younger, quicker and having a longer kicking game McCrone is exactly the same as Wallace.

Unread

Active Now

• davidp
  • Hurrijo
  • Johnny92
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • broncotville
  • Skyblues87
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Santa
  • Alec
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.