Josh McCrone Rumour

If that's true.. yuck

1. Milford
6. McCrone
7. Hunt

=(

That's not too bad. I think Milford will end up a better fullback than Barba. McCrone isn't great, but he's definitely better than anyone we have right now.

Can't see him leaving the Faders anyway. I reckon Sand-do'h is more likely.

calm your jets fellas. barba will be a bronco next year.

McCrone will just be replacing either Wallce or Prince in the side.

1. Barba
6. MILF
7.Hunt

Us targeting McCrone makes no sense. It's just not believable.

Us targeting McCrone makes no sense. It's just not believable.

Yeah I don't see anything in this rumour. It's like breaking up with your frumpy, boring girlfriend so you can go out with another frumpy, boring girl that has different coloured hair and eyes.

To me it's just speculation pushed by his manager to get a contract upgrade and extension

I think we'll get Barba, but I can't see any other signings happening before next season starts to be honest..

To me it's just speculation pushed by his manager to get a contract upgrade and extension

see this is what i dont understand. why would it push up his price, unless there were other, legitimate, offers on the table. unless you're completely stupid you're not going to bump up the wage of someone just because they come in and tell you elsewhere will pay more, without any actual evidence to support it.

There is plenty of talk about Broncos and McCrone. Looking at our halves, if we get Milford and have Hunt, Taylor that is very little experience so they could be talking to McCrone

There is plenty of talk about Broncos and McCrone. Looking at our halves, if we get Milford and have Hunt, Taylor that is very little experience so they could be talking to McCrone

Prince is still contracted for next year. I'd prefer him have another year.

I dunno, you'd think the Raiders would keep at least one of Williams/McCrone around.

I honestly wouldn't really mind 1. Milford 6. McCrone 7. Hunt. We'd still need to rely heavily on Hunt/Macca to provide organisation though.

Like Beads, I'd honestly rather Prince for another year than signing up McCrone long term. Just don't do it. McCrone should not ever put on a Broncos jersey unless it's as a fan in the stands.

It doesn't have to be a long term contract. 2 years at max IMO. He'd be better than Prince, and there isn't really anyone else on the market until 2015.

It doesn't have to be a long term contract. 2 years at max IMO. He'd be better than Prince, and there isn't really anyone else on the market until 2015.

I doubt McCrone is better than Prince now or in 5 years time.

After tonight....I'd prefer McCrone to Prince and Wallace even more. He's far from perfect, but he's also far better than those 2.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • eggstar10
  • Manofoneway
  • Socnorb
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • Alec
  • Bongo
  • pennywisealfie
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • NSW stables
  • Jazza
  • Justwin
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.