Jui Jitsu

M

minto-man

BRL Player
Mar 10, 2008
Jui Jitsu

Its gonna take over. MMA + NRL with a UFC contract ........ OMG how awsome.

Pity storm are already planning for something like this.

The Rock said:
I know hey.

That arm wrench from Blair was disgraceful. How obvious was it!

Dirty scums.

Yep.

Undoubtedly some people on here will defend it. I thought the tackle was fine, but when Ennis was down on the ground and going nowhere, Blair had a go at his arm, and is lucky he didn't dislocate it. Low act.

Just saw Fox news, and it looked like Ennis may have given a little wink to the rest of the team when he was on the ground..

Initially the tackle was fine. But it got taken that little to far.

Ethos i wouldn't doubt that he was in pain from it (maybe he did keep it going on, but it still would of hurt). like i said somewhere else we used to do this thing at school that we'd pull someone's arm directly upwards when it was behind their back. It hurt to hell and back (yes i had it donea few times, once when i got tricked into it, and a couple unsuspecting ones). It would be similar if not worse, not only was it being pulled up but it was being put into an awkward angle out was aswell.

Damn good setup for a kimura arm lock from the look of it. Blair may have not pulled it off but the positioning was perfect to manipulate the arm joints if effective. Royce Gracie should go in as prosecutor against Blair hahaha ..... He would be screwed

Recording of conversation after game:

Bellamy: Jesus Blair that was supposed to be a "special" tactic that we only use between friends

Blair: " Sorry coach I just dun wunna hurt dem broncus"

Bellamy: " Good work young dumb padwon - soon you will turn to thet dark side of "progressive" Storm football. BTW you dumb shit - if the media says we are tackling in a way which gives away our inner cheatness don't go out there and get on report for a tackle that shows how cheap we are!!! Second grade for you!"

It was a bit of a flavour of the week penalty you have to admit, and the thing that sh*ts me is that there'll be no consistency with it, but yeah that extra effort wasn't needed by the Storm defender. Dumb, if anything, given the coverage its received in the media this week.

Seriously. If you want to watch syncronised swimming, go ahead. Nothing wrong with it.

minto-man said:
Damn good setup for a kimura arm lock from the look of it. Blair may have not pulled it off but the positioning was perfect to manipulate the arm joints if effective. Royce Gracie should go in as prosecutor against Blair hahaha ..... He would be screwed

theres talk in coming out of the storm that when bellamy goes to the broncos, that the next storm coach will either be renzo gracie, royce gracie or matt serra!

seriously tho, blair barely twisted the arm and michael ennis acted like a little bitch tbh.

It's still technically a legal tackle. Any tactic is fine if you're trying to gain an advantage over your opponent.

We'd ll be in the opposite seat if it was our coach defending it. But honestly, yes it may be a stressful tackle for the ball handler, but it is still legal.

Not a bad idea though to be honest in obtaining every living gracie. Would have to sign on Kazushi tho as well in my opinion. Hell sign on kimbo as well, bit of mongrel wont go astray lol

A still shown on the News website:

0,,5971301,00.jpg

Looks a bit ordinary there but the tackler is yet to lunge on Ennis' shouler/arm, which is the worst part.

burgerking said:
Not a bad idea though to be honest in obtaining every living gracie. Would have to sign on Kazushi tho as well in my opinion. Hell sign on kimbo as well, bit of mongrel wont go astray lol

haha kimbo? we will be fighting random people in his backyard as training.

Tank Abbbott for prop
Chris Leben for hooker
Tito for lock

Wonder will Belly bring his wrestling coaches and techniques to the Broncos when he comes?

If he does I guarantee you I'll go down to training and let him and everyone around me what i think of him and his coaching techniques.

Did you hear Bellamy in the after game media conference.

He said, he doesn't teach the players to tackle like that.

He doesn't but the wresting coach does.

I am hating the Storm more each game. They don't play in the sprite of the game.

It seems their motto is win at all costs.

Pumba said:
Wonder will Belly bring his wrestling coaches and techniques to the Broncos when he comes?

He won't need to bring them because Brisbane already ahve their own.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Xzei
  • The True King
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.