Justin Hodges - Achilles

Splinter

Splinter

NRL Player
Feb 16, 2013
Vidot's best has been better than Copley's. and Copley had a much longer and unbroken run of games to develop his skills & combinations. Vidot spent most games outside an out of position backrower (two of them in fact) and getting service from a 30+ year old hooker masquerading as a half, and a rookie.
We agree to differ then. I think he would be a waste of money but apparently he is coming so we will find out
Also Copley I don't believe has played one game in his preferred position, he has played out of position on the wing and a game at fullback.

Last edited:
Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
We agree to differ then. I think he would be a waste of money but apparently he is coming so we will find out
Also Copley I don't believe has played one game in his preferred position, he has played out of position on the wing and a game at fullback.

Yeah, I fully appreciate where you're coming from and understand how you've come to your conclusions. You're just wrong is all ;)

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Dale Copley at best has shown himself to be a decent first grade back but hasn't ever shown him to be anything above that and we need more from our backs if we really want to move forward. Vidot has something over Copley, his a potential strike weapon, comparing him to Copley in similar time frames at the Raiders or the Dragons Vidot has scored more tries and has been more potent in attack. Copley is fine for depth but I have my doubts he will ever achieve more then being solid in first grade, that's still more then Maranta lol.

Splinter

Splinter

NRL Player
Feb 16, 2013
Mick Devere was solid and did not possess this so called potential strike weapon that you two are alluding to. I would take him in a heartbeat over Vidot
A team is not made up of superstars alone

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Mick Devere was solid and did not possess this so called potential strike weapon that you two are alluding to. I would take him in a heartbeat over Vidot

I've met Mick a few times over the last couple of years. No one in the history of history has his work ethic. I would take him over just about any winger in the comp if he was still in his 20s.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008

While Devere was never what you could class as a strikeweapon, he was still a capable try finisher for the club, rarely ever made a ball handling mistake(both areas Copley has struggled here) be it under the high ball, running with it or catching a pass you could rely on him, combine with his excellent defence and great goalkicking and he was a real asset to the team. I would have a Young Devere in my side for sure, but comparing him to Devere because his "solid"(when there are different scales of solid) and thus warrants selection is misleading.

Last edited:
Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Wow I don't think that deserves a response, sorry I have done so.

Unread

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • broncos4life
  • Browny
  • Battler
  • Waynesaurus
  • GCBRONCO
  • The Strapper
  • Dash
  • Maroon4life
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • Kev_Guz
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.