Justin Hodges - Achilles

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
No that's not my point. I think Strasser had a good second half of the year and Taylor was impressive in the games he played to a much lesser extent.

My point is that randomly naming kids won't solve the issue.

Before I wrote Strasser had earned a second tier contract, no one mentioned them- now he's an NRL player?

I hope Strasser has a great pre- season and gets a crack but it has to be earned. He's got a strong running game but needs a stronger kicking game to play NRL. He also has never done an NRL pre- season.
Yeah I agree . I only paid attention to him because he was mentioned here(probably by you). Having said that, I'm not sure that too many would have him in the starting side ATM. And if a more potent option became available , well that's a different story.Will be interesting to see his progress. Hopefully he gets a crack in the trials

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I don't think 1910 rubbished ANYONE......

I agree with him re: randomly naming kids. They have to earn it and from what I can gather, both still have a ways to go.

Our management probably haven't been noted for any great acts of genius over the last few years, but I refuse to believe that they are that stupid to have sacked Wallace and Prince without having something up their sleeve.

Quietly confident Milford is coming .....

I never said he rubbished anyone, I said everything. Meaning we are trying to look for a solution with the information we currently have and he is saying that they aren't good enough, so I was simply asking what other options do we have and acknowledging he may know more than us (and asking could he share it)

Sure would be nice sometimes if you read my posts properly, rather than going "oh, B4L posted, how quickly can I try and make it look like he's been a dick"

S

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
IMO Griffin's current preferences for the 6:

1. Milford
(oh shit)

2. Barba (insert Homer Simpson's brain clapping)
3. Hodges (by the CM report)
4. Hoffman
5. EDIT: Todd Lowrie
6. Something entirely shit like Stagg, Gillett, Glenn or McCullough (Baptiste and Granville share the 9/14)
7. Some broken down half from QCup out of literally no-where - Te-reo, for example.
8. Strasser/Taylor/Nikorima

Last edited:
rhino

rhino

NYC Player
Aug 27, 2013
Seriously Hodges will have a go at anything. I love the drive and desire he has. He should be captain, he gives his all un like Thaiday.

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
IMO Griffin's current preferences for the 6:

1. Milford
(oh ****)

2. Barba (insert Homer Simpson's brain clapping)
3. Hodges (by the CM report)
4. Hoffman
5. Random off-season signing
6. Something entirely **** like Stagg, Gillett, Glenn or McCullough (Baptiste and Granville share the 9/14)
7. Some broken down half from QCup out of literally no-where - Te-reo, for example.
8. Strasser/Taylor/Nikorima

9. Coxy
10. Nashy
11. Porthoz
12. Spwn

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
I never said he rubbished anyone, I said everything. Meaning we are trying to look for a solution with the information we currently have and he is saying that they aren't good enough, so I was simply asking what other options do we have and acknowledging he may know more than us (and asking could he share it)

Sure would be nice sometimes if you read my posts properly, rather than going "oh, B4L posted, how quickly can I try and make it look like he's been a dick"

:tape:

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
can't believe I have to pack down with Nashy. I hear his farts can be felt in Japan

Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay

QCup Player
Jun 5, 2013
Well if I'm not being considered among the top twelve five-eighth options I'm off to the Kennel.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
JUSTIN Hodges has confirmed he will make himself available for Queensland next year after consulting American basketball outfit LA Lakers to speed up his recovery from a snapped Achilles.
"We have gone online and looked at some stuff Kobe has done, so hopefully we can speak to them soon as I get further along in my recovery."Kobe Bryant is a multi-millionaire so the Lakers did little extra things to get him recovering quicker and that's what I want to do to be fit for round one."
Hodges says the Broncos' finals wipe-out in 2013 was a wake-up call for the club. The 12th-placed finish represented the worst season in the club's 25-year history and the veteran centre challenged the squad to find a harder edge.
No Cookies | The Courier-Mail

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Brocko
  • Galah
  • Bish
  • Midean
  • jd87
  • Wolfie
  • Lostboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.