Kahu shoots for the top

His speed worries me as winger in the long term but his attitude is A1 ! and everything else is top class. If he could improve his defence, id love to see him back in the centres again.

All the more impressive because he's definitely not 100%. He's not comfortable running the ball at the moment, but it's not the running it's the collision that he's avoiding. He wouldn't be out there if it was major or at risk of further damage, but he's very cautious and timid.

Point being, we're not even close to seeing his best. When he's finally able to put some steam in to his running and not worry about hard contact he'll be at another level.

Has anyone else noticed that Kahu has changed his entire goal-kicking routine?
His practice over the break is clearly showing. It looks better than we've had in years. Looking forward to seeing what his percentage is like further into the season.

Has anyone else noticed that Kahu has changed his entire goal-kicking routine?
His practice over the break is clearly showing. It looks better than we've had in years. Looking forward to seeing what his percentage is like further into the season.

Yeah I did notice that. He's lost the little rocking motion and he seems to be less 'jabby' and more smooth in his action. More like a golfer sweeping the ball off the tee with a driver.

I like where the tee ends up, generally straight at the target. Means he's hitting it square on.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • bert_lifts
  • jtupu17
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.