Kemp + McGuire Fight - Kemp signs for Union

L

Locky24

QCup Player
May 17, 2009
FRIENDLY FIRE: News is that Denan Kemp was belted by Broncos teammate Josh McGuire when they played opposite each other in the Intrust Super Cup last weekend.

Kemp has not been named in the Wynnum Seagulls outfit for this weekend's game and it is believed he has gone to Sydney to trial for another rugby union contract.

I guess that is why Kemp wasn't named.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl ... 6038722855

Re: Broncos bust-up a striking offence between Kemp and McGu

McGuire just became more awesome.

kemp is cursed hope he get$ a chance in union

Big Pete said:
McGuire just became more awesome.
You just became more of a knob

[icon_lol1. got one.

Seriously, best of luck to Kempy.

Big Pete said:
[icon_lol1. got one.

Seriously, best of luck to Kempy.
Don't play games with my heart pete

McGuire is pretty thick, isn't he?

If true McGuire should have known better, and Kempy should harden the **** up. It's a contact a sport but he also a potential team mate. Tackle him not smash him.

ningnangnong said:

Serious?

How many teammates have gotten into a blew in State of Origin games over the years?

Nothing in this IMO, and I'm sure it's not the reason Kemp is looking for another contract.

Agreed jeb, all part of the game.

Yeah mountain out of a molehill. I think Kemp's just a pretty miserable guy at the moment, and has been since 2009. The Broncos can take a lot of blame for that for forcing him out, but, ultimately Kemp's an adult and he has to suck it up and deal with it.

I think his next decision will decide his future in sport.

The Rock said:
Why is this even a story?

Because it's 2 teammates have been involved in an incident. Same thing whenever there's a heavy tackle at training and a bit of push and shove afterwards. Been stories like that from Manly and other clubs in the last few years.

It is a story to stop the rumours.

Coxy said:
Yeah mountain out of a molehill. I think Kemp's just a pretty miserable guy at the moment, and has been since 2009. The Broncos can take a lot of blame for that for forcing him out, but, ultimately Kemp's an adult and he has to suck it up and deal with it.

He was the one who chased the big bucks to the Warriors though.

mrslong said:
Coxy said:

He was the one who chased the big bucks to the Warriors though.

He was offered SFA to stay. He didn't "chase the big bucks", he took the only decent offer he was given. Considering what he did for the Broncos in 2008 it was a kick in the teeth.

Jeba said:
ningnangnong said:

Serious?

How many teammates have gotten into a blew in State of Origin games over the years?

Nothing in this IMO, and I'm sure it's not the reason Kemp is looking for another contract.

I'm not just referring to this incident, but how he acts on the field as well.

He reminds a lot of Costigan when he broke into first grade. He can be a damaging player, but he gives away extremely stupid penalties and makes some really dumb decisions IMO.

mrslong said:
Coxy said:

He was the one who chased the big bucks to the Warriors
though.

Incorrect. Broncos offered him a pathetic contract

ningnangnong said:
Jeba said:
ningnangnong said:

Serious?

I'm not just referring to this incident, but how he acts on the field as well.

He reminds a lot of Costigan when he broke into first grade. He can be a damaging player, but he gives away extremely stupid penalties and makes some really dumb decisions IMO.

^^^ This.

Active Now

• MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.