KEMPY!!!!

Isn't he coming like, next year? While Lockyer will still be there?

Lockyer should stand down for nobody.

I don't wanna sound like a dickhole but Kemp as captain is one of the most ridiculous suggestions BHQ has ever seen IMO.

Jeba said:
I don't wanna sound like a dickhole but Kemp as captain is one of the most ridiculous suggestions BHQ has ever seen IMO.

Well... maybe this year [icon_lol1.

There have been plenty of craazzzyyy suggestions since I've been here.

Jeba said:

You do sound like one.... but I agree [icon_lol1. [icon_razz1

Jeba said:

+1

And I don't think you sound anything like a dickhole on this one!

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe........ dickhole.

What does a dickhole sound like?

ever heard a Hayne interview?

Its a little less annoying then that.

OK - Now that everyone here has had a couple of weeks to bask in the love fest surrounding the return of Denan Kemp can we now have a reality check?

Michael Hancock may have started the running sideways thing, Darius Boyd continued it on but really, does Kemp need to take it to a new level by running backwards constantly???

Yes, we all know he's blessed with pace but seriously, when he gets into dummy half AND ESPECIALLY when he is returning a kick just run forward!!! I'm not expecting him to be a winger in the old Wendell Sailor extra forward role but if he can't run forward I'd rather him just stay on the wing and wait until someone puts him into space like the end of the Cowboys game...

/rant

Yeah all he did last night was run sideways / backwards thinking he could outpace everyone, then when he realised he couldnt he just surrendered. RUN FORWARD NIMROD!

QUEENSLANDER said:
Yeah all he did last night was run sideways / backwards thinking he could outpace everyone, then when he realised he couldnt he just surrendered. RUN FORWARD NIMROD!

Sounds like a couple of people in my oztag team...and we got done last night too.

McCullough for mine is easily the future Broncos captain.

Hodges would've been, had he kept his head in back in 2008.

Wallace, Glenn, Kenny, Parker and Thaiday should also be considered.

Coxy said:
QUEENSLANDER said:

Sounds like a couple of people in my oztag team...and we got done last night too.

must of been because i was missing [icon_razz1

That video highlights just how much we are missing Hunt tbh.

The Rock said:
To anyone who has suggested that the only thing that Kemp has is "speed" then I alert you to this video as some of you have short memories.

Here you'll see not only his speed but his great defence, his game awareness, and his amazing strength.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nZI7EJK ... re=related

Two things from the video, Kemp seems very very good under the high ball and his support play was fantastic.
And the other was that he played fullback in one of those games, could possibly be Kemp wearing the 1 when he is back.

I dont know who said that he would be the future captian because that is just stupid, but he is a very very good player

Sorry i didnt read it properly, somebody asked about him being future captian. IMO he has got a lot of people in front if him before he is considered. But he is a awsome player on his day

Has a winger ever been a captain anyway?

broncospwn said:
Has a winger ever been a captain anyway?

a winger was the captain of my high school union team ... does that count? [icon_razz1

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Cavalo
  • Jazza
  • kiwibronco
  • mieko
  • Manofoneway
  • Lurker
  • Organix
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.