Kennedy Thread

Great work but...

I think what some posters view as a negative in RK's game is his giving away six agains.
To me it always seems that he's unfairly portrayed as the following.

1. Gives away excessive amounts of 6 agains
2. Invariably they happen at a critical time
3. They are a result of stupidity
4. They happen immediately he comes on
5. The six again leads directly to points scored against us

It isn't about the last game other than statistically.
God damn you’re a sensitive sally. People have only ever said he makes more penalties and six agains than you care to admit. He does them as soon as he comes on when he should be having a positive impact.

God damn you’re a sensitive sally. People have only ever said he makes more penalties and six agains than you care to admit. He does them as soon as he comes on when he should be having a positive impact.
Okay, that's your take but I ask you this , if I accept what the stats indicate with regards to penalties, 6 agains and the times they occur you'd agree I am 'admitting' I agree with the record, yes?

Okay, that's your take but I ask you this , if I accept what the stats indicate with regards to penalties, 6 agains and the times they occur you'd agree I am 'admitting' I agree with the record, yes?
It’s not every game he gives them away but the roosters game was a good example of what people are talking about.

It’s not different to the high percentages that Oates would drop a ball if a bomb went his way last year.

if Kennedy cuts 50% of the rubbish out everyone would be happy

I’m not sure about all that. I was actually complementing Kennedy’s value for money. My only comment is that his discipline could improve. Say what you want but he came on against the roosters at the 49th minute.

At that stage it was 24 - 10 with 31 minutes to go. Rhys came on and conceded 4 infringements.

Roosters scored a try less than a minute after his 2nd ruck infringement, and again less than 1 minute after his dangerous tackle penalty.
Staggering. All you who gave this an endorsement should really have a think about how easily duped you are.

The only thing you got right was the minute.
The score was in fact 24-4

I cannot believe you simply lie to try to humiliate me. Appalling.

The score didn't become 24-10 until Kennedy had been on for precisely 10 minutes. During that 10 minutes he made 7 great runs , good hard metres,, conceded no tackles or penalties or six agains.
He was a big big part of why we got back in the game.

You disgust me.

I know a bloke who can get you a signed pair of signed Hull KR budgie smugglers next year @Huge. I'll work on getting it sorted!

Staggering. All you who gave this an endorsement should really have a think about how easily duped you are.

The only thing you got right was the minute.
The score was in fact 24-4

I cannot believe you simply lie to try to humiliate me. Appalling.

The score didn't become 24-10 until Kennedy had been on for precisely 10 minutes. During that 10 minutes he made 7 great runs , good hard metres,, conceded no tackles or penalties or six agains.
He was a big big part of why we got back in the game.

You disgust me.
I didn’t lie, I was wrong about the score. Nice way to dodge the entire point about penalties though

Pretty intense personal attacks for me just saying Kennedy could work on not getting infringements

I didn’t lie, I was wrong about the score. Nice way to dodge the entire point about penalties though

Pretty intense personal attacks for me just saying Kennedy could work on not getting infringements
What didn't I address?

You did lie.

Here's another strange idea you have, that RK does them 'as soon as he comes on' yet that's only happened once this year and that wasn't even straight away! It was against the Titans and was after 3 and a bit minutes but that's the only one.

He's only conceded 4 six agains in total from 9 games and bugger all penalties

Funny thing was Corey Jensen did give away a 6 again as 'soon as he came on' followed by a stone cold drop followed by another six again. In one game he reached 50% of RK's year total!!

It’s not every game he gives them away but the roosters game was a good example of what people are talking about.

It’s not different to the high percentages that Oates would drop a ball if a bomb went his way last year.

if Kennedy cuts 50% of the rubbish out everyone would be happy
You're a hard taskmaster! Check his stats. He's already very disciplined.

Screenshot 20220814 222832 Chrome

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Johnny92
  • Strop
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.