Kennedy Thread

I would say Patty has got him covered, or will have by the time he is done with his studies.

I don't get you.

I'm thinking there's something seriously wrong upstairs.

Lying? About what? Acting as if he's only ever done one wrong thing in his career?

What the **** are you on about?

Go away if you cannot simply stick to the evidence, the actual match reports as Big Pete considerately supplied. Here it shows exactly how every player has performed and that record shows RK to be a disciplined player this season.

Debate the evidence not the poster.
Mate, you're a dead set looney tune.

You've been saying for weeks that he's only given away a single penalty and when it's brought to you that he's also given away 6 agains the moment he's entered the field you go back into your shell and don't bother responding. If it doesn't suit your narrative that Kennedy is being treated poorly and deserves better from us fans then you just can't see it. I see that retirement is rotting your brain so I'll make it really easy for you.

Kennedy is average, not bad but not very good either. He makes more mistakes than you notice and people are allowed to bring that up without saying he's shit. You "not seeing" these things means you're wrong when you dispute those things.

The fact is, he's given away more than the one penalty you're claiming. BP showed that, therefore you've been wrong for weeks now. In conclusion, **** you old man.

Mate, you're a dead set looney tune.

You've been saying for weeks that he's only given away a single penalty and when it's brought to you that he's also given away 6 agains the moment he's entered the field you go back into your shell and don't bother responding. If it doesn't suit your narrative that Kennedy is being treated poorly and deserves better from us fans then you just can't see it. I see that retirement is rotting your brain so I'll make it really easy for you.

Kennedy is average, not bad but not very good either. He makes more mistakes than you notice and people are allowed to bring that up without saying he's shit. You "not seeing" these things means you're wrong when you dispute those things.

The fact is, he's given away more than the one penalty you're claiming. BP showed that, therefore you've been wrong for weeks now. In conclusion, **** you old man.
You dead set are mentally challenged no doubt. BP showed no such thing!

He incorrectly claimed it was two penalties conceded prior to the last game but all sites agree it was one so are you claiming it's more, just because BP supported your weird accounting systems? You know, where one is actually two ?

You can apologise now. Say sorry yes Huge, it was in fact one as shown by NRL. Com, ZeroTackle, RugbyLeagueProject.

They also show six agains, who gave them and when the player went on the field .

Want to tell them they're all wrong because Charmaine at spin class told you it was scientific and she knows the truth?

He incorrectly claimed it was two penalties conceded prior to the last game but all sites agree it was one so are you claiming it's more, just because BP supported your weird accounting systems? You know, where one is actually two ?

You can apologise now. Say sorry yes Huge, it was in fact one as shown by NRL. Com, ZeroTackle, RugbyLeagueProject.

They also show six agains, who gave them and when the player went on the field .

Want to tell them they're all wrong because Charmaine at spin class told you it was scientific and she knows the truth?

That's wrong, theshed asked specifically about set restarts and I answered the question because it appeared you hadn't and appeared to be confused. ZeroTackle only tracks penalties, not set restarts.

Hey, keep Charmaine out of this. That woman is a saint and a hell of a spin instructor

That's wrong, theshed asked specifically about set restarts and I answered the question because it appeared you hadn't and appeared to be confused. ZeroTackle only tracks penalties, not set restarts.
No, that's not wrong at all BP. Your response, although perhaps referring to 6 agains was made with NO CONTEXT. That is to say who the hell knows what to which you're referring?

The prior posts and my responses were in relation to crazy head making claims I had lied about the penalties specifically that RK had only conceded the single penalty prior to last game.

Crazy head tried to point out that you supported the notion it was two HOWEVER he didn't know, like me, that you were referring to 6 agains.

He called me a liar, was proven wrong, won't admit an error and he seized on your response. Here's the evidence he misunderstood.
The fact is, he's given away more than the one penalty you're claiming. BP showed that, therefore you've been wrong for weeks now.

I'm convinced Huge is a troll, absolutely convinced.

In my time here he's backed players in the team who are undoubtedly on their way out and shoved it down our throat at any possible opportunity. It's going to be difficult for him next year, I feel like if he got behind Tesi Niu he would get a bit of a reaction however he can't even spell the guy's surname.

No, that's not wrong at all BP. Your response, although perhaps referring to 6 agains was made with NO CONTEXT.
The context was crystal clear, theshed specifically asked about 6 agains and I answered.

Huge and intentionally misinterpreting rudimentary numbers to suit his agenda, some things never change.

At this point in time, if you've got Huge supporting you on this forum, you know your Broncos career and often your Rugby League career is almost over.

Croft, Isaako, Kennedy. Who's next on the chopping block?

The context was crystal clear, theshed specifically asked about 6 agains and I answered.
To be honest I usually scroll straight past Huge posts when I see they are more than 1 or 2 lines so I have no idea what argument he has dragged you into but if it is wether or not I was asking specifically about 6 agains, I absolutely was and I don’t know how it could have possibly been interpreted any other way.

Your answer made perfect sense to me, BP. This man would literally argue about anything.

I heard when he was born his doctor said “congratulations, it’s a baby boy” and his first words were “the word baby is actually redundant in this situation because the context already suggests that I’m a baby. Simply saying it’s a boy would have sufficed.”

I heard when he was born his doctor said “congratulations, it’s a baby boy” and his first words were “the word baby is actually redundant in this situation because the context already suggests that I’m a baby. Simply saying it’s a boy would have sufficed.”

That actually sounds completely believable.

He can't spell his surname, which is the funniest thing I have encountered on this forum when you take into consideration he tends to correct others and it's like a 3 letter surname
You do realise that he is doing that deliberately to get up people's noses?

Active Now

• Painin the Haas
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • Johnny92
  • Tmac
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • ivanhungryjak
  • broncsgoat
  • winslow_wong
  • Kev_Guz
  • Brocko
  • HarryAllan7
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • IceWorks
  • Hurrijo
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.