Kennedy Thread

The context was crystal clear, theshed specifically asked about 6 agains and I answered.
Nah, no way in hell was it clear , the heshed's very NEXT QUESTION WAS WHAT????????
Penalties or 6 agains?
See!

Theshed didn't know to which you were referring.
Cult didn't know either
I didn't know either.

So. You've got three posters who were involved in the debate and none of them knew what you meant AND YOU'RE STILL CORRECT, RIGHT????

It was crystal clear. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What bullshit.

Nah, no way in hell was it clear , the heshed's very NEXT QUESTION WAS WHAT????????

See!

Theshed didn't know to which you were referring.
Cult didn't know either
I didn't know either.

So. You've got three posters who were involved in the debate and none of them knew what you meant AND YOU'RE STILL CORRECT, RIGHT????

It was crystal clear. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What bullshit.
I said “penalties or 6 agains?”

Pete replied:

I don't think ZeroTackle keeps track of set restarts conceded, just penalties.

Using basic deductive reasoning, it was obvious that his original post was referring to penalties

I said “penalties or 6 agains?”

Pete replied:

I don't think ZeroTackle keeps track of set restarts conceded, just penalties.

Using basic deductive reasoning, it was obvious that his original post was referring to penalties
Yet you still had to ask 'penalties or six agains '? Dafuq!

It doesn't matter ffs. BP could have been clearer and BTW, your post came after his.

It doesn't matter ffs. BP could have been clearer and BTW, your post came after his.
My post came between 2 BP posts that put together perfectly answered my question

Just so everyone is clear, how many times has Kennedy given away a penalty? And how many times has he given away a set restart?

Is anyone able to also go through the effort of summarising where on the field these penalties and set restarts occur, and also when in the tackle count they occur?

If we are to believe @Huge, it won't take too long to find this out, given that Kennedy is supposedly pretty well disciplined.

Just so everyone is clear, how many times has Kennedy given away a penalty? And how many times has he given away a set restart?

Is anyone able to also go through the effort of summarising where on the field these penalties and set restarts occur, and also when in the tackle count they occur?

If we are to believe @Huge, it won't take too long to find this out, given that Kennedy is supposedly pretty well disciplined.
Can we please not do this.

He's never given away a set restart or a penalty, it was someone else's fault, every time

Can't be fucked.

Great work but...

I think what some posters view as a negative in RK's game is his giving away six agains.
To me it always seems that he's unfairly portrayed as the following.

1. Gives away excessive amounts of 6 agains
2. Invariably they happen at a critical time
3. They are a result of stupidity
4. They happen immediately he comes on
5. The six again leads directly to points scored against us

It isn't about the last game other than statistically.

Great work but...

I think what some posters view as a negative in RK's game is his giving away six agains.
To me it always seems that he's unfairly portrayed as the following.

1. Gives away excessive amounts of 6 agains
2. Invariably they happen at a critical time
3. They are a result of stupidity
4. They happen immediately he comes on
5. The six again leads directly to points scored against us

It isn't about the last game other than statistically.
I’m not sure about all that. I was actually complementing Kennedy’s value for money. My only comment is that his discipline could improve. Say what you want but he came on against the roosters at the 49th minute.

At that stage it was 24 - 10 with 31 minutes to go. Rhys came on and conceded 4 infringements.

Roosters scored a try less than a minute after his 2nd ruck infringement, and again less than 1 minute after his dangerous tackle penalty.

Active Now

• Strop
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Battler
  • broncsgoat
  • Harry Sack
  • ezpz
  • davidp
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Midean
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Fitzy
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.